in l & d

edited July 2012 in Pregnant
I'm 37/5 having contractions they are trying to determine if it's real or false labor

Comments

• Good luck and prayers
  • Praying and please update!
  • Oh well good luck how far apart are they?
  • Good luck!
  • Good luck! Keep us updated
  • Im still contracting every few minutes but they aren't picking up but they did at my doctors office so the hospital is sending me home and I'm frustrated and in pain
  • @preggointx i knw how you feel i have been sent home also, and i was having stronger contractions then when i went in. They just gave me ambien and said to go back when i cant walk or talk through my contractions.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Oh no! :-( I was just thinking about you this morning and was wondering where you were at with the end of your pregnancy. I hope you get some relief soon!
  • Ahh! They never picked up mine either, until I put the probe where I felt them. Then it was non-stop and I was in active labor...good luck, hon. Hope things either speed up or slow down. :/
  • ya doctors can make u so flustered at timesim sorry love hope u get relief
  • Omg I can't believe its almost time for a new baby! I feel behind lol good luck hope the pain goes away!
  • they are making me wait until thursaday and my little girl turned breached and that is some hurtful stuff at 37weeks 6 days I'm ready for her to come out
  • Yikes :( I bet it hurts hun are u getting a c section
  • :-( I'm sorry that has to hurt
  • Oh no well maybe if they helped to get it going she wouldn't have turned. Hopefully she will turn back and you don't have to do a c section.
  • Do the inversion pose on here. My lo is breech as well, and I've been doing that pose for the past week..I'm hoping it works for the both of us! Good luck! :)

http://spinningbabies.com/
  • Yes a scheduled c section I had one with Cartier
  • In did the inversion pose all of the different ones I could find online. Only ended with a backache and tried an inversion it didn't work either. What do you mean painful? I found out lo was breach at 34 weeks I never had issues with pain. Hope she turns around for you c-section suck.