how many days or weeks tiny update

edited July 2012 in Getting pregnant
Does it take for morning sickeness to kick in 7dpo tons of creamy white d/c queezeness (if that's a word) lol tiredness bloating and took a test super faint line not even counting that but I'm just curious anyone? @captivated @rtmommy @redshadoe0 @wilsomom I'm not sure it that's her name but hopfully I just need relief

Comments

• Oo and last couple of days not wanting to do a DAMN thing in the house or hve sex so idk
  • With my first 2 the morning sickness hit about a week after I ovulated this time round I have none I'm about 4 weeks and just waiting for it to hit lol.
  • @mum_to_m&;m really because I feel like death lmao
  • Yeah my body picks up on even slight changes to my hormones I would say you probably are preggo. Take another test in a couple of days and for the nausea try some ginger biscuits or some crackers Xxx
  • Ya I'm. Going to I ordered some on line should be here on or befor the 28 so that should hold me off @mum_to_m&;m
  • Hell I've only been sick once and that was the chemical pregnancy that the doc refused to recognize. The first pregnancy I never got sick.
  • @redshadoe0 yeah idk what's wrong wth me

Sorry need to re tag @mum_to_m&;m
  • Hmmm not workin weird lol
  • I always get sick at 5 weeks exactly. So it helps me know my dates. Also get a little dizzy & light headed & have to pee a ton. Sorry, I'm probably not much help, it's really different for everyone. If you saw a faint line before 10 minutes then it's def positive! :)
  • @wilsomom I have had faint lines before and I wasn't theser the type u have to squint at lol ill take more test here in the next 4 days lol I'm excited I hope this is it so far I feel like dog shit lol
  • And it was befor 10 mins lol both of them
  • Good luck! I bet you are lol ;)
  • @wilsomom thank u lol I hope sooo
  • Yeah my name doesn't tag lol need to get a new one. Sending you lots of baby dust xx
  • Thank u love hahahaand I didn't. Know tat
  • Yeah its the & the tagging system doesn't like it.
  • We'll there ya go @silverfairy
  • Hmm. I honestly can't remember. I have lame pregnancy brain. Lol I was sick from the beginning until just this week...hope you're sick for a good reason!!
  • Yay that's better lol.
  • Yeah, being sick is a good sign that pregnancy hormones are working!op
  • Av never been sick, you might be one of the lucky ones lol x
  • @skysma well I have been super tired, super hungry, peeing 50 million times lots of nausea and vomiting a few times a day. So it really sounds like we are in the same boat :)
  • with my first i got sickness when i was about 2weeks pregnant! it lasted till i was 25weeks! this time it kicked in at 8weeks and stopped about 18weeks
  • @denois ya I'm hopin took another test and its like a shadow line so n ot counting itlol @heather3rdgirl ya I'm not quite like that yet @wilsomom I know I'm hopin soon I will know for sure I hope its not another chemical @rtmommy so do I. @star1990 hahahahha I hope puking is being lucky lmao @silverfairy yes it is lol
  • My first test was a shadowy line I took a digital the next day that came up pregnant straight away :)
  • Cool that is awesome I don't like using money on digitals lol
  • Yeah there so expensive I had a spare one from the month before as I got a pack of 2 but didn't fall that month next month I got 2 lines on a cheap one so did the digital just to be sure :) I'm now almost 5 weeks due 2nd April 2013.
  • Right on ya they r so expensive if I'm preggo right now I wil be due april 13
  • @silverfairy I had my last daughter on April 2nd 2012, I was due March 25th. If I'm pregnant again I'm due March 26th.