I HAVE EXCITING NEWS!!!

edited July 2012 in Trying to conceive
So today me & hubby had a long talk. For some reason I have been having baby fever so freaking bad! I know it all started about a month ago & then last week this lady said "cameron is gonna 1 next week, time for him a sibling." So I told my husband and today we decided to try for baby #2. I went to the clinic and got my IUD taken out & my hubby comes home for a week next week and how coincidental it's on the day I ovulate....LOL! I am so excited that he wants another baby & I'm ready for my son to be a big brother. Wish me luck ladies, I have 7 days to put it on my hubby and get this baby making process in motion. And might I add that we made a verbal agreement to have sex 3 times a day....lmao!

Comments

• Yayy congrats, & good luck :)
  • @stephforever89 thank you! I have been so excited all day.
  • @clope18 thank you! It seems like all the other O.G. preglies are on their 2nd babies, why not me....LOL! Got to spice this forum up. Hell we all should do it....LOL! J/K
  • Lol. Awesome timing :) Good luck!
  • @RTMommy thank you! I just hope I don't have a hard time getting pregnant. I am just a tiny bit scared but we're ready.
  • Good luck!!! Kaylee will be one next week also!
  • Get it girl lol
  • Good luck sweetie!
  • Good luck!! :-D
  • When I had my IUD removed last year when we were trying for our now 1 year old my Dr suggested to wait 2 cycles before trying to get pregnant to give the hormones from the IUD time to clear your system so we did and got pregnant the first month trying. Good luck!
  • @Tootie08 thank you! I think our babies were born on the same day right, August 3rd?

@Jess510 @littlenat86 @BabyNumber3ontheway Thank you! I am so excited!

@carrie I didn't use Mirena (thank God) I had another IUD called Paraguard. It has absolutely no hormones, just stops you from ovulating....LOL. Thank you so much, I'm just more ready now to start this journey than I was before.
  • I got my iud out march 1st and got my bfp march 29th! Good luck!! :-D
  • Good luck, I had iud out last Jan 7th and got my bfp Jan 25th. I was also booked in to have it put back but slight mishap on Xmas day and I'm due in 8 weeks lol. 2 under 11 months.... I must be mad xxx
  • Woo hoo! Good luck baby dancing :)
  • Congrats ..
  • @mrsdavis I had thought about that IUD but decided to do the mirena when they said it could stop your cycle. Lol! And I love not having a cycle anymore since I opted to get out back after my baby this time also. Again best of luck and hopefully it happens quickly!
  • @everyone Thank you ladies sooo much! I'm so ready to give my little munchkin Cameron a sibling. @YNVTish I sent you a message in your inbox.....TSK TSK TSK! LOL!

@carrie I chose Paraguard because it doesn't have hormones and read how some women were having really bad mood swings and a lot of bad side effects. After I have my next baby I'm gonna get back on the same IUD because I simply loved it.
  • @mrsdavis .. I didn't see my message in my inbox.. oh no! What did I do now?
  • Yes, r u having a party for him? I'm doing Kaylee a little party at McDonalds, nothing big though.
  • @YNVTish wellllll ok I could be wrong, I clicked on your name and saw where I could write you. I know I wrote you some where....LOL!

@Tootie08 Yes we are giving him a birthday party on the 4th. My plan was to take him to the aqaurium on the 3rd the day of his birthday but my husband's family is coming down that day. So maybe Chucke Cheese. I cannot believe it's almost been a year for our babies, time sure is flying by.