is there a difference in playtex bottles?

edited July 2012 in Formula Feeding
my son is 9mo & ive started giving him more formula every once in a while when i go out because i don't have a pump any more.. when he drinks formula he usually drinks 6-8oz at a time. my question is though is there a difference between the playtex bottles with the liners? i have two different ones & i noticed when they were next to each other the 6oz line & 8oz line was almost even to each other. if that makes any sense? the liners are still the same so im kind of confused? i can take i picture if need be. i just wanna make sure im giving him the right amount of formula to water.

Comments

• Is one wider than the other?
  • not really. but the liner is the same size anyways... its just the outside of the bottle is what you measure with & i don't know which one is correct?
  • I've always used liners and they all have very light measuring lines on them. Never used the bottle to measure, but the liner instead.
  • If they're the expandable ones, the measurements will be different than the standard liners. Which kind do you have?
  • Yeah one is for the expandable liners. I always looked at the liner itself.
  • Looked at the liners itself too :)
  • pic? I always look at the liner itself but ever since she was about 3 months i've memorized the amounts lol
  • i figured it out! the side i was looking at was actually for the 10oz expandable bags. didn't even realize there was another side that had 6oz measurements for the regular drop in liners.