3 days late..

edited July 2012 in Pregnancy symptoms
So I'm 3 days late and I keep thinking oh I'll start today, in the morning, tomorrow ect but I still haven't and I'm normally never more then a day late.. I've been a little quisey here and there and peeing more and a little extra discharge.. OPINIONS please not testing just yet trying to wait it out so I don't waste money and end up starting lol

Comments

• I dk hun do u have any symptoms
  • edited July 2012
    @salasmommy I've been a little nauseous, tired more, peeing more, and a little bit more discharge but that's about it but those are the only symptoms I had with both of my other pregnancies.. but idk I just wanna know one way or the other and don't wanna waste the money just to start my period in a few days lol
  • Sometimes it can be late bc of streess sorry I'm no help but there are one dollar ones at the store. I usually always know when I'm pregnant bc I start to feel different and my mom never fails to tell me I'm pregnant when I am
  • I'm prolly gonna get a dollar store one soon just not in my town its too small don't want everyone knowing my buisness lol @salasmommy
  • Now 4 days hopefully testing in a few hours if not tomorrow morning for sure
  • oo good luck
  • @aubreysmommy thanks! I just want an answer I hate not knowing lol.
  • yea the wait sucks
  • Update?!?!
  • @coltensmamma took a test it was negative so I guess its just hurry up and wait some more for an answer. Have 2 more tests so might take one in the morning or might wait a few more days Idk yet
  • im going through the same thing im never late if anything early and im scared shitless
  • @mybambina28 well I hope you get what you want.. I've took a test and it was negative and we've had sex to try to jump start it and nothing so I'm just like wtf if I'm not pregnant where's my period! I'm never late and now I'm officially 5 days late but the test was negative I don't know what to think. I just want an answer I hate the not knowing part
  • exactly how i feel except im in no way ready for another one.my dd is 9 months.dh said were not ready but hed be happy.im never late i was supposed to get af today been crampy but nothing just clear discharge sry for tmi
  • @mybambina28 same here my daughter is now officially 10 months I don't really want another just yet but I'll be happy either way bf is so nervous he definitly does not want another right now.. and I've been crampy a little, peeing more, and having clearish white slimy discharge and I normally never discharge I'm so confused on what's going on with me right now lol
  • i hate the waiting game!!
    good luck to both of us lol keep me updated
  • I will! And you keep me updated too!
  • Happy 10 months Savanah :)
  • @nylasmommy thanks! Happy 1 day belated 10 months to Nyla too!
  • got af lol it was like yeeeessss..aww maannn
  • got af lol it was like yeeeessss..aww maannn
  • @mybambina28 I got mine too lol. I wasn't as excited as you tho..these cramps are killer I guess making up for the days it was late lol
  • lol no cramps just a killer headache
  • edited July 2012
    @mybambina28 My cramps have been better since I got home and was able to take some Midol and a nap lol