oh man :(

edited July 2012 in Getting pregnant
I am 8dpo and i feel like all my weird symptoms are fading away. Now im doubting that i could be pregnant.
Anyone feel like this?

Comments

• Ya but only time will tell I had a ton of discharge than it went away :-( I am I think 10dpo
  • @skysma it sucks. Im too impatient for this wait game!
  • Me too lol
  • @mom2ing i know im ahead of myself.
  • It is just so hard and you wanna know NOW i know exactly how you feel and you know its early but every woman is different and you are like if i take a test now maybe maybe maybe but just remember you are NOT out untill af shows so i know how hard it is to wait i knowwwwwwww lol i am 10dpo today and i am driving myself nutttsssss ive been testing since 7dpo and i see something but pretty sure my eyes are just playing tricks but even tho i am getting BFN i know i am not out until she shows her face so thats how i keep my head up and keep pushing threw so if you need anything just let me know sweets how many kids do you have BTW
  • @skysma thanks for being so understanding! I haven't tested at all yet. Im waiting. Well trying to wait until Aug 1 went af is supposed to make her grand appearance lol but i have one she is 10months and a diva already...you?
  • lol i trust me i completely understand totally lol i have

Skylee she is 3
    Austin he is 2
    Anthony he is almost 11 months soo i hav a hand full i want one more girl lol
  • Awe you do have your hands full!
    Im hoping for another girl. At Least right now i am lol i don't know about when they are teenagers that ill still feel the same! :-D