OMGGG

I'm so flustered I want to take my kids out don't have a car to take them anywhere I need out idk what's wrong with me I have no pateince right now and I'm just down I hate this

Comments

• Awe girl I'm sorry. Maybe walk to a park that's near by if its not too hot? Hope you feel better soon, we've all had days like these.
  • @trixiesmom8 thanks its been more like a week but thanks love and I only have a single stroller
  • Well I've had weeks like that too lol. And boo for only having a single stoller..maybe just go outside and play? We live in an apt and I took a blanket out and some toys and music and my daughter loved it, we sat underneath a tree right outside our apt...we stayed out there for like 2 hours lol.
  • Ya they are Always outside
  • Maybe have an adult drink to ease those nerves a little early tonight lol idk I got nothin else...
  • ya i might do that lol @trixiesmom8
  • I feel the same way. I want to get out of house, but our car *was* getting fixed, too many problems with it, so we won't have a car until we find another one. I feel like I'll explode if I don't go somewhere besides the damn grocery store!
  • @ericak22 i freakin know i am gonna DIEEEE literally right now the only thing i have to look forward to is the fn mail coming because of my pregnancy tests and i swear if i hear one more kid scream i am gonna jump off the kitchen table (that way i wont die lol)