Not a good day.

edited July 2012 in Depression
Today we are losing our room at the shelter. We will now be sleeping out on cots again. Which means all of our possesions have to fit into 1 tote for each person in the family. We dont have use of a frigde or stove. And we have to wake up at 530/6am every morning. And have no where to be. My daughter will be stuck in her stoller from now on. Cuz she cant crawl around on the dirty floor. And this is our fault. We kinda forgot to turn in a couple checks for applications. Which happened cuz we are tired of being rejected by every place we go. And they think if they dont have proof that we looking then we arent looking. Which isnt true. We are just trying to find places that dont charge us in hopes to find a place. But even they turn us down. I know everything that id happening is our fault. We feel like horrible rotten parents because of being stuck here. Im starting to think we wont ever get out of here. And I am depressed cuz I want a home. We need a home. My younger son and daughter both have bad coughs. My daughter has also been put on a nebulizer to see if it helps. My son was coughing so much last night he doesnt have a voice today. Im sorry to complain so much. Im just really down. And have the feeling of this never ending. I honestly feel like we wont ever find a place.

Comments

• Awe hunny I'm sorry ur going through this. Things will get better.
  • Its not looking like it. I went and got a job to see if that would help. But no. it doesnt do anything. No one wants to rent to us.
  • edited July 2012
    Maybe you should put in an application at a housing authority office or try to find somewhere where they accept section 8...I don't think places like that do credit checks. I pray that u find something soon for you and your family!
  • @tootie08 thanks. I really hope so. With places who take section 8 arent worried about credit with those people cuz the rent is pretty much garrenteed. With other people they do check and do care. They want there money. Which I think they should look at the fact that 2 of our last places that we got evicted from we were there for 11 out of the 12 month lease. We got evicted right before the lease was up. So I dont understand why people cant put that into perspective.
  • @tootie08 sorry so long ^ im just frustratd.