Old Preglys 7/11-12/11

edited July 2012 in Parenting
Just wanted to see if any of you all were still actively on here and see how you alls babies were doing!

Comments

• I had a baby boy September 9th2011 how old is your lo? Mine is crawling everywhere!
  • I'm here! Been here since I think 3/11. My son is 9 months and doubt great! Learning to walk already. How are you and your lo doing?
  • Doing not doubt.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Awwww! It seems as though the kiddies are well! I'm so glad! My little 10 month old is walking and getting into everything in sight! He's such a joy! What are you all doing for the 1st bdays???
  • I had Kaylee August 3, 2011 and she's walking and tearing up everything in her path...Kaylee is having a bday party at McDonald's next Saturday.
  • He will be one September 17th :)
  • @Tootie08 Awwwww yay!!!! I'm having Kasen's bday at the Children's Aquarium here in Dallas on the 15th of September. I'm so excited!
  • It's nice to see you guys! I haven't been on in a while cause of school, work, and the kiddo, but I've been wondering how everyone was doing!
  • Im here. My daughter was born dec 14. She is crawling and getting big. He is all smiles. Unless she coughing. Shes got a cold right now.
  • Im still here. Had Keegan 10/12/11. Now waiting on baby brother to get here in September!
  • edited July 2012
    Still here 22wks pregnant and with a 16month old born 3/17/11 formely know as

STEVENJSALAS_mommy
  • edited July 2012
    @angel26 Awww I'm sorry to hear that. Summer colds are the worst! I hope she feels better!

Oh wow a lot of the old preglys are preggo again! Congrats guys! I'm definitely waiting until I finish the rest of my schooling. I have a new man now and he has no kids! So we'll be having kids, but not any time soon. :)
  • It's always good to get these kiddos out the way. Hopefully mine aren't too far apart. Lol, but if so it's cool.
  • edited July 2012
    Awwww! I'm all excited. It's a pregly reunion!
    :X
  • My baby was born 10/28/11 an doing great an im on here every day lol
  • I'm here. Had my last little boy 09/23/2011, he's doing great. Also lost a boy at 14 weeks pg on 07/13/2012, but still here!
  • My daughter was born 9/12/11 shes now 10 months old and crawling and starting to walk she stands on her own and is a big brat :) shes so adorable. Now were waiting on her brother to b born any day now :)
  • I've been here since February 2011. :-) My munchkin is 9 months in a few days and cracks me up all the time. Also waiting on #2. Due in February 2013. :-)
  • Still here!
  • 10/10/11
  • Been here a long time. Had my son on 7/31. I have a new username.
  • I'm here. Had my lo 10/31
  • Been here since feb 11 , had my son 9/29/11!
  • Hadhad my daughter oct. 3. Had a mc in april now I'm just focus on nursing school and hopefully ttc in a year or so
  • I'm here, had my baby boy Dec 13. He is a mess!!
  • Been here since 4/11 :)
  • Had my son August 4 and I'm still here not prego and plan on Josh being an only child. :) one is good for my husband and I. I love being a mommy but it's hard work sometimes. But always worth it.
  • Been here since Feb 11, had my son Oct 3rd:)
  • Awwww hi guys! Im glad to see everybody is well. My little one is a mess! Its totally different when they start walking!