how to tell my man im prego if test is positive

Well I'm alittle nervous this time around cause my man said about a month ago I should start the pill cause right now isn't the time to have a child ....but nothing has been said since but like 4 month ago we were trying to conceive and he was happy about it ...I'm just not sure what to do or how to tell him if the test is positive ??? I want to be happy about this cause this baby will be a miracle for me due to some female issue I have ...please help

Comments

• Tell him the truth. I would say something like before I could start bc this is what happened... and if you are not then respect his wishes and start bc. You dont need him to be resentful if its months after he asked you and you then pop up pg.
  • your husband will be super happy that you are currently housing his seed. I wrapped up a baby sailor outfit (my husband is in the navy) and my hpt, he was so excited! Lol

• @Limit01 I'm not sure I follow what your saying ??? Sorry but if I do follow he still cont to have sex with no condom n knowing I haven't went to get on the pill cause I don't know my way around yet . Believe me I respect him more then anyone n if I'm not prego I will find where I need to go to get on the pill but he waited alittle long to decided all of a sudden its not a good time for us . Thank u for info @newmommy_navywife that's is a very creative n sweet idea thank you
  • @lilbit01_209 sorry phone puts what it wants some times ...
  • My first two I handed the test to my hubby first wasn't planned and I was crying. For this one he didn't even know I took a test. I left it in the bathroom and just waited till he realized it
  • edited March 2011
    You could always do what I did? We talked about it right after we broke up (hopefully you guys aren't breaking up. =).) And when I tested at my friend's house, I just left my positive test where he could find it (okay, actually, I threw it at him and told him his luck sucked, but hopefully you won't have to do it that way, lol) and talked to him about what we could do (with some yelling on my part cuz he's an idiot, but don't do that if you don't have to. >< ) lol... >.<
  • Also we have a great relationship and everything is,great when he came out with this I was already about 2 weeks in I didn't even know at the time I could possibly be prego so when he said we need to be careful we both agreed ....n here I am waiting on a test Friday to tell me if I'm prego or not !!
  • @debs @mythica thanks ladies n ill try not to throw it at him ...and we are far from breaking up . I'm sorry u guys did I hope it worked out for u .
  • I think it will be fine. Guys, and even us, somtimes find reasons its not a good time. But its never a great time. If you were already trying I don't think it should be too big of a shock. I agree I would talk to him now. Just let him know you're waiting to start bc to be sure first. Give him more time to wrap his mind around it just in case. And no matter how CAREFULL you are, its still quite possible to get prego!! I know im on baby 3! This one was NOT planned! lol
  • When my first test test came back negative my boyfriend said "I'm kind of relieved a baby would make everything so much harder right now, its really the last thing we need" two days later I took another 4 tests which all came back positive...I was scared to tell him bc of his comment but I just took the test out to him n said its positive! He sat there for a second (in shock I believe) then he gave me a hug n kiss and told me how happy he was and everything is going to be great! It just got better and better now I'm in my third trimester and we are so so excited to meet her as is both of our entire families! Point being just bc he said that doesn't mean he won't be extremely thrilled! Good luck :)
  • @Kmose_77 thank you so much I feel alittle better n your right there is never a good time .
  • @Kmose_77 congrates to all your bundles of joy ...if I am prego this will be a miracle cause I have ftube problems n he knows this n we have talked about it .
  • @ARand89 so happy to hear your story thank u so much I'm thinking that's how it mite go cause he truly wants another child n we were trying just month ago to conceive ...this one will be my first !! Congrates to you :) :)
  • @hope2bAmom29 No problem that's why we are here to help! Thank you for the congratulations and Congrats to you as well!
  • @ARand89 ur welcome !!! I'll keep everyone posted on the out come . Good luck to me :)