Signs & Symptoms of miscarriage?!?!Help?!

I am almost 10 weeks and today at work i started getting like a side ache it comes and goes and im having dark brown discharge?!im freaking out and dont know if i should go to the er or not?! I have two other children and have never had any of these symptoms?!? Help!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I hope all is ok!! I'm really no help sorry. But I hear brown blood is ok. When I was 9 weeks o started bleeding and passed a huge blood clot. And bled red for a cpl days then brown for about 3 weeks. Baby is fine I had another blood clot right next to the baby and I was bleeding it out.
  • I don't want to scare you, but has your pregnancy been confirmed in utero? At 10.5 weeks I had the same thing but was diagnosed with an ectopic. They tried treating it, but failed miserably and I ruptured. I has brown discharge and side pain.
  • Every one of my miscarriages began with Brown discharge and then pain. During a miscarriage the spotting can last for days prior to actually miscarrying. If the pain is too much, you can go to the ER and the least they can do is manage your pain.

However, thirty percent of women have some type of bleeding in pregnancy that leads to a healthy, viable pregnancy. Your gestation, pain and discharge leads me to lean toward the miscarriage side because half of all pregnancies under 12 weeks are non viable.

Prayers for you and hope everything is just fine. Try to relax as much as possible!
  • How are you ding today? Praying everything is ok!
  • With my last lo I had a brown bloody discharge throughout the whole pregnancy. She is 9 months old now and I'm 32 weeks pregnant again. This time I've had pinky bloody discharge throughout and there's always blood in my urine when they test it. But fingers crossed its all been fine. Good luck hunny i hope alls ok with you xxx
  • Hope you are doing well. I had dark red blood when I misscarried...hope its not that.
  • Thanks so much for your all of you ladies input..i am doing okay today just had a very very small amount of brown discharge other then that i am okay..i am still worried though because thia never happened to me. Im praying it doesnt get any worse
  • Have you been intimate in the last few days? With my first, my husband bumped my cervix and caused some light bleeding. I freaked out at first, but it was normal because of the swelling in the cervix at that point in pregnancy. Just a thought .... :-?
  • @captivated where are your statistics coming from that 50% of all pregnancies under 12 weeks are non viable? I'm just curious as I've never heard that.
    Thanks!
  • @lilpeapod913 it's an estimate. Everything says between 30%-50% when i researched it.
  • does anyone know if she ended up ok?