Ladies help me out pregnant with 3rd child confused and hurt..

Im pregnant with my 3rd child and im sooo confused and hurt because i already have 2 children and im not with there dad because of his games.. Now im pregnant again for the 3rd time by this guy i've been dating for the past year and a half,when we first met he seemed to be the man of my dreams and everything continued to be great up untill a month ago. We went out to eat one nite and had a great time untill he went threw my phone and pulled up my inbox on fb and he saw where me and a old friend messaged each other just catching up and i told the guy that it was my bday and he wanted to get me a gift but we never went any further then that last sentence. I dont have this man's number or anything and he does'nt have mine but my bf got very upset over the fact that i was even messaging this guy and everything has been different since... He does'nt call and when he is suppose to come by he does'nt show and stops answering the phone, this has been going on for a month... Ladies what should i do im so confused cuz my mind says leave him alone but my heart misses him everyday. I dont want to give up because our time together is too good to just throw away for nothing and i dont want just one more "baby daddy", but he acts like he doesnt feel the same about me from the way he is acting..

Comments

• He is obviously a very insecure guy. At the same time, clearly his feelings were hurt. I'm assuming you already apologized and explained the situation. If he is still this upset then perhaps he is using this because he is afraid of the responsibility and this is just an excuse for him to run.... Will he listen at all? Sounds like he wont. Perhaps you could just write him a letter and explain how you feel and let him know how much those special times meant to you and that you hope to have many more.... I wish you the best!! %%-
  • I think its best to keep in mind how YOU would feel in his shoes... I personally would feel betrayed & stupid. My husband & I are both on the jealous side b/c we've both been cheated on in the past. Maybe he was, too, and feels what you said to this guy was inappropriate. I think a 1 1/2 year relationship with a baby on the way is far too much to give up on so easily. Remember that about 20% of divorces site inappropriate behavior on social networking sites as contributing to the divorce. Good luck! :)
  • yeah u ladies are both rite and I was wrong but he has never been faithfull to a woman( and he has plenty of them ).. But I think its bcuz he is scared of getting hurt and when he finally opened up to me and tried to make things rite with me I messed it up. Now I dont think he will try again bcuz he was trying to do something he never did b4 and I let him down... Im scared to keep trying and he never tries with me again..:-S
  • Ellemarie: everytime I try to talk to him about us he either changes the subject or he makes all these promises that he doesnt keep.. He told me its no were near like I think and im just tripping but after I leave his house he is back to the basics. I just recently found out that he is living with this lady that he had claimed he stop talking to months ago, so now im really hurt even more n now im just standing here alone and dont know wut to do.. If I write a letter I know he wont read it.
  • If you haven't given him a reason not to trust you, I'd drop his behind and forget about him. It'll likely get worse. Don't let a.gone convince you that you did something wrong. You were communicating with a friend, bottom line.
  • bex: thats what my friends keep telling me bcuz ive been faithfull while he was out "testing the waters" and he still is.. But I love this man and I think me being pregnant and feeling alone without him is making it harder to get over him..
  • It sounds to me like you've got a great bunch of friends. Take strength from them. Any time you think about trying to reconcile with him, go to your friends and let them talk you out of it as many times as need be. Tell your friends you need to do this so they understand. & remember that it's no good for baby to be exposed to an unhealthy relationship. Kids learn from their parents about relationships so you can show them right from the start what is and isn't okay.
  • Thanks bex ima try your advise and you are so rite about the kids being exposed..