My poor 3yr old

edited July 2012 in Parenting
He was coughing all night long. I almost took him to er. He has a cold and ashtma(sp). We tried giving him drinks of water. Puffs of his inhaler and even tried the nebulizer. Nothing really helped. I felt so bad cuz there wasnt anything we could do that was helping.

Comments

• Should take him to c dr asap if he has asthma and a cough like that!! Is not a to wait and see what happens kind of thing.
  • I would definitely take him to be seen. Your living conditions right now can breed tons of different illnesses. The chances of developing something there are twice as likely as anyone else. TB is usually prevalent in poorer communities and homeless shelters. Alot of TB cases actually come from there. Not saying that your LO has it, just an example.

I would just rather you be safe than sorry! :) Hope he feels better soon hun! Keep your chin up. Nothing lasts forever.

BTW, would you mind me creating an account for you on gofundme.com? If you're interested, let me know. So many people help!
  • He has been seeing his dr. the only thing his dr can do is give him a breathing treatment (like we did) or give him a shot of decotron(sp). And thats only if his lungs sound tight. I dont know what else they can do.
  • @captivated he has seen his pedi but his dr didnt say thst anything is wrong other than his cough. He just has a bad cough. And his dr is worried about us being out around all the people again. He wants us out of there asap too. And ive never heard of gofundme.com. what is it?
  • @mommyof3girls & @captivated also the dr office is closed today beings its saturday.
  • @captivated I looked that up on line. And it would be nice to have some help financially. But I dont know many people who would donate. :-( if you would like to I would greatly appreciate it. Even if I only get $5.