Signs of an obvious breastfeeding baby.

edited July 2012 in Breastfeeding
How old is your baby and what are some of the obvious signs your baby gives off that he/she is still breast feeding.

13 months

When I'm holding Haylee she puts her hand down my cleavage and leaves it there.

Comments

• 10 months

Ollie does the same thing!!!
  • RMAO ... @ashley_smashley .. OMG I wouldn't mind except for those hot sweaty booby days.. LOL

She doesn't seem to mind and its so funny how she shoves her hand down in my shirt.
  • Oh, another one is whenever Ollie is in my lap, or i holding him, he will turn around and motor boat me. LoL am old man saw him do it at the grocery and his face was priceless!
  • Ollie HAS to have his hand down there to fall asleep at bed time.
  • edited July 2012
    12.5 months..my son shoves his hand down my shirt and bra! Or when I'm holding him he'll start squeezing the top of my boob lol
  • Lol... What's motor boat? @ashley_smashley Is it like giving someone a zerbert.
  • It's when he will put his face In my cleavage and blow raspberries while moving head from left to right lol
  • @ericak22 ... What is up with these crazy babies? LOL my LO will even try and stick her hand in my shirt to just hold my nipple.. that irritates the mess out of me there. LOL
  • @ashley_smashley ... OMG so does Haylee. She does that when she's fustrated and I won't let her nurse off schedule
  • Yes pulls my top down and hits my chest..well pats..when she's hungry!
    10 months
  • Leila tried to nurse thru my bra and shirt the other day. ,
    She's 9months
  • 6 months, head butts my boob & sucks my top
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mari is 15 mos. And when she gets tired, 1) one hand torpedoes into cleavage 2) same hand leaves cleavage and inserts itself into my armpit (I developed tolerance to my ticklishness long ago because of this behavior) 3) other hand works its way into my other armpit 4-5) if she still has some energy she'll motorboat me first, if not she'll just lay her head on my boobs....

I only bfed my first til he was 1-year (10.5 mos. age adjusted) and only co-slept til he was 7 mos. I'm thinking the co-sleeping has just as much to do with my 15-mo having zero boundaries with my body....
  • I breast fed for 5the months. Shes 9.5 months now. She likes to pull down my shirt and she puts her mouth on my boobies. She even does it through my shirt. If she cant get her hand in my shirt she smacks the crap outta me
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I took a pic of my 9 month old hugging my boob like pillow he insists on sleeping like that. If I turn over he wales up screaming.
  • edited July 2012
    14m
    If I have a low cut shirt on he tries to pull my shirt down no matter where we r!!!! If I push his hands away he tries to stick his head down my shirt :O
  • edited July 2012
    Savanah was only breast fed 3 months and she's 10 months today and likes to shove her face in/on my boobs, and usually has her month open. And she grabs at them a lot and kisses them lol
  • Mine bit daddies nipple.... funny as he!! How high he jumped!!! LO was about 8m and off the boob for a month or so... :-)
  • My lil one it's 8 months
    1) hes sitting on my lap and starts turning thorse my boobs and smiling
    2)start doing the motor boat !!!
    3)latch thru my bra!
    4)look at my boobs and cry
    5)make the "I want tittys " cry!!
    6)slap my boobs while he's chesse smiling!!
    He's such a cutie !!