So effing mad right now

edited July 2012 in Relationships
I'm actually shaking. Me & bd not been getting on so great lately, we've been arguing a lot, pretty much everything he does & def everything he doesn't do makes me so damn mad & I have been trying to work out in my head whether we have a future. Never ever saw myself as a single mom but also never saw myself staying in a relationship where I'm miserable.

Tonight I told him we're over. We argued again this afternoon so this eve he went out. Got home about 45mins ago, so drunk he's thrown up in the kitchen sink, he drove himself home by the way so I went & told him exactly what I thought of him, how stupid & pathetic & selfish he is, does he really think so little of his son? how I'm so miserable & our relationship, well what relationship? As far as I'm concerned we are over.

I can't believe its come to this

Comments

• I'm sorry :/ we're all here for you, you are a strong, indepenant, amazing mother.
  • Very sorry. That's no way for a man to live. You're a strong mom to put your son's welfare first. If he can't change, you have every right to move on. Hugs!
  • I hope everything works out for you momma, I wish some of these men would pull their head out of their butts!!!
  • if u need anyone to talk to u can text me if u want I'm so sorry hun
  • I'm so sorry u have to deal with this drama his behavior is very immature hopefully he gets his mind right and grow up!!!!!!
  • You might want to tell him all over again in the morning @willothewisp ... Good chance he's so drunk he won't remember.
  • Thanks @everyone for kind words, it made me cry to think perfect strangers seem to care more than my own damn boyfriend

@YNVTish I already have (its nearly 11am here) & told him think he needs to leave for a bit, he apologised & promised he's never gone drink again, he loves me blah blah blah, I've heard it all before & words mean nothing if you don't back them up by action so now he's gone out, helping a mate who he couldn't possibly let down
  • Well as of now he's gone, again told him we need time apart to figure out where we go from here, so he's gone. Suprisingly I'm feeling ok but I'm dreading when its time for lo to go to bed & I don't have to hold it together for him. Can't believe my life has turned into this, that I can be this alone. The only good thing in my life is my son who I love more than I ever thought possible, who can bring a smile to my face no matter how crap I feel. Think I need to go wake him up from his nap before I dissolve into tears