so pissed!!

Omg!! I go to pick up my 10 month old daughter from my Mother-in-laws house. I walk in to see that she CUT her bangs!!!! Her hair is long and i always do her hair cute. Today it was pulled to the side with a bow. She said "it was in her eyes" not your call!! She didn't even ask me! So now i can't pull her bangs back :'-( so upset right now...

Comments

• Omg i wuld be soooo furious i wuld have sed sumthn id been so mad i dont want my kids hair touched either
  • Oh I did! She later called my husband and said I better not ever talk to her like that on her house. But he was on my side!
  • O really! ! U cant talk to her like that but she can cut ur babys hair wit out permission uh no i dont think so! !
  • Exactly! Now i know why her daughters hair is all effed up and she is 33 lol
  • Bull shit!!!! My parents do that to my sister all the time. And my parent get mad cause she throughs a fit like it is their kid. I would have went off.
  • Ha well if u was rude to her u shouldnt have to worry about her cutting it again hopefully!
  • She won't be baby sitting for a longggg time!
  • I would have been pissed to....I hate when I do my daughter's hair and people touch it like who are you your not her mother I am...she already hates getting her hair done and when other people try to do it they make it worse cause they don't know what she likes
  • OMG I would have been pissed too!
  • Thats not cool. I would have flipped.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My FRIEND, not even an in law, tried to do that to my daughter AND my son when she was babysitting. I had her almost in tears. She kept telling me my son had a mullet (his hair grows weird, but he looks fine). I said you cut their hair, I cut yours. Your poor princess! I'd habe gone psycho on her, too. She is grandma, NOT mom!
  • I would have flipped out! That's desrespectful!
  • I know! I told my husband if he holds her down I will buzz cut his mom's. He laughed! But i mean she is my daughter if I want her hair cut then i would. Grr.... Freaking In-laws!