convinced, its 'man period month(s)'

Okay, so I just need to vent.

Ya'll know my issues with my man. Well basically were still not together, its been three long,miserable weeks. And basically I cannot for the life of me wrap my head around the maturity levels between men and women. It bewildereds me. I don't understand how a man, who clames to miss me, can go on a road trip to new jersey, get a tattoo, get white castle and have a grand old time when he knows I'm sitting at home with our child.

It compleatly boggles my mind. :-?

Comments

• HmMm maybe he doesn't wnat to get back together
  • He keeps telling my brother he misses me!!!!
  • Sounds like he wants to string you along and still be able to do as he pleases....I would tell him to grow up, and prove he wants you back and misses you, or else your done!
  • I did. I'm so done with the mind games. He wants me back, hell have to prove it. And he knows just how to piss me off.

Like he just put up a status update on fb saying a bunch of nonsence and 'life's the sh*t right now' ( & he's drunk )

Ya I'm sure it is, when you go home alone realizing your family isn't there.
  • Some men have to be taught the hard way (if he even cares) for what u say he doesn't. Move on let him see it maybe he will beg u to come back, or you might find someone better.
  • That's the thing. I know he cares, and your probably like 'pshhhh no he doesn't' lol but honestly, iv been with him for three years. And I know that when he's stressed about money, and feeling 'less than a man' by not being able to provide for me and.our son, he runs and pushes me away. Hea done it once before.

And Iv been out of work for 15 months, I can only imagine how stressful it is on him, and what a burdin.

And it sounds like I'm making excuses for him. But that's how he is, and yes hes immature and being a idiot right now. And if he decides he does want me back, hell have to do A LOT of begging.
  • I agree he needs tro grow up n u need to put ur foot down
  • I don't really see him coming back or begging. He's having a blast it sounds. No responsibility, not tied down, etc. What immature man would go back to all the stress and responsibility. I think this will take a long time
  • He put the song he told me reminds me of him on fb last night.
  • That's what I'm saying. I know he's saying he's doing good but, think, he has no job, no family...
  • I thought he worked in the bar?
  • They closed last Thursday
  • Doesn't sound like he's a hurry to reconcile, but instead is only pacifying the thought to spare your feelings. Now this is only my opinion, but most men I know that are down and out will ”hang out” where they know they can leech and feel comfortable doing it. That being said, it's usually with their significant other. Im all for trying to work it out, but that usually involves both parties. I think he knows you're actively waiting, therefore has that cushion to do as he pleases. I think you need to reassess your feelings and priorities and draw the line, otherwise he'll continue to walked all over you.
  • Ever heard of, "He's just not THAT into you."? Sounds like the case. He may miss you, but not enough to make a move. Trust me, he will come running back if he really wants you. I don't think he will at this point. You should move on for your own happiness.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Agree with the others.