transition take 2!

edited July 2012 in Sleep
my dd refused to sleep anywhere but her swing ,strapped in of course,shes almost 10 months,well yesterday morning she climbed out,i didnt have the shoulder straps on i feel horrible,she was ok but it was time for her to get adjusted to her crib.she only woke up a few times last night but did great,she would not nap today tho.and i refused to put her in the swing cause i want to completely break the habit,its night 2 and so far so good.woke up once i let her know i was here with her but wouldn't pick her up,she put herself back to sleep not even a couple minutes later.hopefully she sleeps through the night tonight cuz mommy is exhausted,im so proud of her though :)

Comments

• Good luck!!! My lil will not sleep on his crib he has totally take control of my Bed!! If I move him he will scream like someone it's staving him and will not go to sleep maybe because he's still nursing at nighttime ! He's 8 months !
  • 2girls_1boy i let her sleep in my bed twice & she crawled right off so now im terrified.i felt i had no other options and luckily shes taking it well
  • Wow that's scary !! Good luck I hope you could break that habit it was the swing on or off?
  • @2girls_1boy it was off i only leave the music on when she slept in it