first birthday gift ideas?

edited July 2012 in Babies "First's"
gia will be one oct 19 she already has so much clothes and toys,her party is about 100 people so she will be getting & lot(large family on mine and dh side),any ideas on bday presents?

Comments

• Gift cards... and receipts
  • We also have a large family and my LO will be one on Oct 13th. Since we are a very open family they have asked me for useful ideas for gifts. I said clothes, diapers and gift cards. Some people are going to give money to go into his savings account and other people are buying him silver bars. I know we will still get lots of toys but I've asked for them to be learning toys if at all possible!

Diapers are my favorite idea! Lol. He's going on 10 months and I still have not bought one package of diapers!!
  • @crystaldawn0830 my baby shower gift from my gramma was a yr supply of diapers i have tons.im mind boggled on what to get her.i was thinking shoes and clothes maybe one of those small inflatable ball pits idk lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mama_kat its sad the way people think,i dont mind trading id rather have something small & few gifts they grow so fast,when are they ready for a toddler bed?

p.s. i just left a post on your wall :)
  • I wuld ask for bigger size clothes an shoes for the winter an bigger size diapers an wipes
  • @mrz_jackson my niece is 3 and everything she grew out of went to my daughter its in great condition.im not too concerned what my family is getting her i don't know what dh and i should get her

@mama_kat i just transitioned her to the crib 2 nights ago so far so good we moved her crib to my room because its toooo hot in her room no air circulates through there.
    i have cousins who always expect us at their events but never shows up to ours finally i stopped going & dont invite them to mine.
    my parents have helped us a lot when it comes to the baby,but it almost drives me nuts that everytime they go to a store they bring home bags of stuff for her.she has too much,i know your not too far from me im in Chicago so if you need stuff i can ship it to you.
  • O ok hmmm...maybe stuff for her room?
  • mrz_jackson room is filled lol perhaps savings bonds and a toy to unwrap and some books
  • edited July 2012
    Yes good idea sounds like she has everythang already lol
  • @mama_kat lol possibly cuz im not familiar with it