Is there anyone else out there with af and svt?

edited March 2011 in High risk pregnancy
I am 5 weeks and 2 days pregnant with my fourth child, i have af and svt, ive had to go off my heart medication so i can carry this bundle of joy, all other 3 pregnancies were done via cseaser. I may not have an option this time but to have another one. Just wondering if there is anyone out there that has similar troubles. Im an ausie chick living in logan, and is looking for a pregnancy buddy.

Comments

• Strangly with this pregnancy the af and tachicardia has dissappeared. i hope it doesnt return!!! (af and svt= a very fast but irregular heartrate).
  • My sister in law has had 3 c section babies then had 3 natural a lot of doctors recommend against it she didnt have Amy problems and actually had last 3 at home there are definitely risks to it but you may be able to talk to a doctor about natural if that's what you wanted again it is risky but my sil was happy she did it. BTW I'm 5 weeks
  • @alwaysbusie. Ive also had 3 c,sections and am unable to go naturally, too much risk involved and its alot safer for me and the baby to go this way! The svt and af comes and goes, but it slows itself back down thank god! How are you going with your pregnancy? I still get bouts of morning sickness, but i just keep soldiering on. lol :)