started my 2ww// 13 dpo

ValVal
edited August 2012 in Trying to conceive
& im noT feeling any luckier this month-- although we did it in this weird position the day i should of ovulated-- lol sry tmi im hoping that possibily did the trick

Comments

• What weird position?? Are you staying laying down for a min after or do you just get right back up?? Good LUCK mama!!!!
  • lol i guess it wasnt a werid position lol it was just one of those- one leg here the other over there turn this way lean that way lol - i have a tilted cervix so he was flipping turning all these dif ways where he can get as close to cervix lol
  • Lmao that's awesome hahahahahahah @val I just got outta the 2ww booo I'm sad lol
  • Hahaha Gotcha!!! Mine is tilted too, retroverted I guess... I just laid w hips up on a pillow for like 5 min (couldnt stand much longer of that tho haha, had to get up and clean up)
  • lol yes we did 3 times friday! lol he told he used every last drop he was able to squueze out buahahahaha (tmi) he said if that didnt work idk to tell yu lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @skyma- 2ww sucks lol n its seems like every four weeks when af shows..it lands on a weekened n this time month if a shows will be the weekend we wanna go to Pismo here in CAli to ride our dirt bikes int he beach--nOt looking forward camping in the beach with af GROSS :0& lol
  • @Mama_kat- it was also make up sex we had gotten into this lil arguement thrus nite so he made it up to me lol
  • I know I hatttteeee it I'm like ughhhhh whatever lol
  • I wish these next couple of says can go by quick.. .
    I did start cramping not to bad but I'm feeling something hoping thats a good thing!
    @redshadoe0- did yu cramp days after the hsg?? I actually felt ovulation pains this time around n wondering if its because my tubes are clean now?? Lol
  • Hmm. Sounds lovely. Lol Fingers crossed!!
  • Ah... I think so! If I remember right! This month I felt ovulation pains too and HOLY CRAP I got a BFP finally! So I'm pullin for ya this month!!!
  • Praying for your bfp Val!! Hopefully this is your month too!! :)
  • ValVal
    edited July 2012
    >:D< thanx girls I'm feeling good about this now
  • 3dpo- still slight twinges in lower left side...ummm?
  • Yep. Good sign!!!
  • oh and something different i noticed was sry if tmi alot of his stuff would come out of me like crazy-- this time around just anything..im starting to think my tubes were not completely blocked but they had to have had something in em' it took the DR a while to get the tube in me--im feeling good about it--i'll get my bfp soon @redshadoe0
  • Nice!!! I hope its that easy this month!!!!!
  • 4 dpo- woke yup with alot of creamy cm when i wiped--probably increase of pregestrone; but something weird happened this morning on my way to work i thruw up i had to pull over to throw up!!! now im doubting this one--Im thinking it might of been too much tea that i drink in the mornings to give me energy?? umm?
  • ive also notice soooomcuh saliva its kinda gross-- im starting to look into this wayy too much lol
  • Everything but the puking here! So Ima say good sign for you!!!!! I just get nauseous... Not sick yet.
  • @redshadoe0- even the exessesive saliva?
  • Yes. And very very thirsty.
  • aghhhh =) ok ok i need to stop it.. im becoming a lil too excited
  • Anyone ever had back pain? I've had it since this weekend. Af is supposed to start Friday or Saturday.
  • S orry @Val not trying to take over your post :(
  • @nikki2690- go right ahead i like reading diff symptoms =)
    i would only get back pain when i got off clomid when i'd start af. yu have ny other symptom?
  • I spotted a week ago. .. Weird cramping.. And back pain..