strange braxton hicks

edited July 2012 in Second Trimester
So weird so I'll try to explain it the best I can. So I have already have one baby. Giving birth, the epidural gave out at 6 cm so I felt everything thru pushing. So I know this isn't a real contraction. I'm 23 weeks and get Bh a few time a day, but the past few days whether I am sitting or standing, they make me stop and catch my breath. Not painful at all. I find this really odd as I never had this with my first. Anyone else no what I mean??

Comments

• ** best
  • *** epidural not episode lol
  • Hello! Braxton Hicks contractions can occur earlier with each pregnancy. Totally normal. :)
  • I did feel them earlier but I never felt them take my breathe away. That's the strange part for me
  • Omg my Braxton Hicks was HORRIBLE i couldn't sit i couldn't lay down without being in pain to the point i had to get up and walk around and even though i was comfortable walking it would come like a half an hour into my walking... don't worry your gonna get a beautiful baby out of it all!!
  • edited July 2012
    Yeah, they get worse with each pregnancy, just as long as they're not regular or anything you should be fine. :)