Today is the day AND I get an ultrasound! update in comments

Alright, ladies!!! Today I am 39 weeks 2 days and I am going to my check up to see if I am dilated 1 more cm and if I am... I GET TO BE INDUCED TOMORROW MORNING!!! :) I can't wait to see my little boy. Please pray that I'm favorable. :X I'll update when I'm out. I go in at 3:30pm and even if I can't be induced tomorrow (fingers crossed I can be), I'm still so thankful my little dude is growing so well. At 33 weeks, his ultrasound showed that he was measuring 36 weeks and his est weight was over 6lbs so I get an ultrasound today and we'll see how much he weighs and I'll post pictures of his beautiful face. :-D QUESTION: last night I was up because my whole stomach was literally dancing around. I mean, my ribs felt they were moving, my sides... everything! Is it normal for a baby that should be cramped to move SO MUCH? :)

Comments

• Oh good luck momma! Hope you've made some cervical progress!!
  • Good luck...my baby moves a lot at this stage too
  • My daughter was always moving a lot and she had no room his just healthy active baby!
  • Good luck girl
  • @1stwoodsbaby @preggointx @Jules @joshuaswifey_711 @nylasmommy @misskristin sorry for the late update. I got my ultrasound and he wouldn't move his hand so I got a cute pic of his wrist lol. Well... No change which means no induction. :-( I'm real upset because my 40 week appointment is one day AFTER his due date. sigh.. The lady I want works tomorrow and then is going to Colorado for a week so just like Jemma, I'll prob be 41 weeks. What would y'all do.. I want this certain midwife bc she's sweet and she delivered Jemma so I'm comfortable with her. But if y'all had the opportunity to be induced next week, would you take it or wait for the one you want? He passed all his tests for his biophysical so that's good and I'm thrilled. But I'm also so sad I have to wait. He's est at 8lbs even.
  • I would let baby come when ready unless medically necessary :) Good luck!
  • I would wait, im never getting induced again just too painful unless ur scheduled for c section. But good luck with everything girl. But it would b great if u get the same lady who delivered jemma for ur son also :)
  • Unless there was a reason why you had to get induced I don't think I would but if your getting an epi then out doesn't really matter as far as pain goes it's only if you think that's what is best for you and the baby.
  • Im no help but good luck