how bad of a break u feel u need?????

edited August 2012 in VENT (keep it peaceful!)
Its to the point I think the only way ill get a break if I leave hobby and hell get r son on certain days I love my hubby to but that's how I feel the only way ill get a break I know I'm wrong but us moms need a break before we go crazy

Comments

• I take a break every Saturday and Sunday .. I do nothing in the house those two days
  • Sometimes I feel the same as you, I would never leave him though, he is a great husband and a great dad. We all need breaks though. I hate going to work and leaving my kids, but some days I'm excited because that means I dont have to listen to "mom mom mom mom" all day. Tell them your going to take a bath for a while, that is always a nice get away for me, plus everyone needs to be clean! Hopefully you dont have a toddler too though because mine likes to barge right in and starts stripping down to jump in... I have to yell at hubby then to keep him downstairs.
  • @my2boys yea same like u great man and dad but just want a quite break. Lol how cute ur kid wants to shower with u that was funny
  • I have a 9 month old and am 32 weeks pregnant with another. Omg, what I would do for a break. Sometimes I just wanna get in my car and drive, book into a hotel and sleep for a few days.
  • You missed Dr Phil today @Roxy.. well yesterday. He had a special on us mothers that are spread thin in the home and need help and a break.