Scared to give birth and poop

edited March 2011 in Birth Stories
Am 32 weeks and 2 days...i know i still got 7 weeks to go till i have my baby...but one thing am scared to death is pooping when am in labor...i been doing lots of research and lots of women do poop..is there any ways to prevent pooping during labor????? :-(

Comments

• Well no surefire way, although some hospitals give enemas before to empty you out. It is natural and they clean it up right away. I'm scared to do it cuz I know my bf will make fun of me for it. Although whatever happens happens
  • @kalikojenie...
    yea my husband is the same his always making fun of me....yea i know they say it natural but am scared tho..but true what ever happens happens
  • Aww ur namin ur bby jayden just like me.
  • @jaydenzmommy
    yea such a cute name..when are you due?
  • I think everybody is scared of pooping during delivery. Even if you do, you wouldn't be the first one it's happened to. The nurses and docs are prepared for EVERYTHING!
  • @txmoorekat
    yea thats true it happens to any body..and yea that true doc n nurses are prepared for everthing...
  • Im due july 27 I got a long wait lol
  • @jaydenzmommy
    yea you do but trust me time flys..am due april 24..so am close by lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My 2 yr old is named Jayden, I'm his mommy and I'm 21 yrs old.. @Jaydensmommy21 I went booboo right before i gave birth so i definitely recommend that you use the pot before you do give birth and obviously when you arrive at the hospital they wont allow you to eat for such reasons relative to poop. :D
  • I did with my first and the dr yelled at me that I was pushing wrong. Nothing like adding insult to injury.
  • im 31wks and 2days with my second and with my first I got an enema,it was extremely uncomfortable but it defiantly helped. I didnt poop during pregnancy. Im defiantly gettin one this pregnancy as well. BUT fyi,defiantly make everybody leaves the room when your havin it done. I even made the nurse leave the room for me to use the bathroom. Its very loud lol my husband will be nowhere near me while this is goin down lol thats the only reason ja e will leave my side lol
  • Lol. I was afraid of the same thing the First time I was prego. Thankfully it didn't happen but if it does then u may not even know due to everything else That's going on around you. Good luck sweetie!
  • @bellamama
    really thats cool..am also 21 and this my first baby boy going to name him jayden...and thanks ill keep that in mind go to bathroom before the true action starts =).....

@mama2bee
    ouchh!! :O but i dont get how you where pushing wrong i didnt know there was wrong ways to push....

@insanePreggoChick
    cupcakes sounds super yummy =) and yea that what i been told that pooping is the last thing in mind.. but it still scary to think about it...

@Brileightsmommy...
    this my first baby.. am 32 weeks and 3 days...so enema how that works i mean i helps to go bathroom before labor??

@blessed_with_babies
    thank you...i hoping it sont happen but if happens happens
  • I was with my sister when she.gave birth and shepooped but I'm the only one who noticed the nurse cleaned it up so fast my sister didn't even know until I told her her bf had no idea!!!.lol :p
  • @maymommy2011
    really i bet your sister was embarssing
  • I pooped with my first, I didn't even know they cleaned it up so fast.
  • @snreda
    what is it embarssing?
  • I was there when my mom delivered my sister and she didn't eat anything while she was at the hospital and she swears it helped her to not poop. But I'm talking hours and hours without eating except like some graham crackers once for the pain meds.
  • @misspregger6989
    yea thats my plan not eating nothing and going to bathroom....
  • no, and I get embarrassed really quick. I had no idea it happened! I asked afterwards, but they see it so much it doesn't affect them.
  • @snreda..
    i bet huh..wll if happens it happens.....
  • No my sis wasn't.embarrassed ..... After u have your baby you won't think about it
  • I think the name jayden is popular cse thats the name I was gonna name my boy
  • @maymommy2011
    will thats good..yea i hope i wont think about it lol

@kiera20___firstbaby
    yea it popular but lots of ppl spell it differnt
  • LOL this made me laugh. I pooped with my first baby, but the nurses cleaned it up right away. I didn't even know it til later when we were home and my husband started making fun of me lol. I didn't poop on myself with my second, i just showered the nurse completely when my water broke when my daughters head popped out!
  • @momamar
    lol ha thats funny you showered the nurse...yea am scared that if i poop my husband is going to make fun of me...
  • Let your husband know how normal it is.for it to happenn like tell him a story about someone who did it and how.common it is so if it does he won't be surprised