Well.... *update*

edited August 2012 in Health
Im a little lost. Im on depo shot. Ive had 2 shots. I havent had any spotting, bleeding or any sign of af since the end of may. Ive been a little concerned but just tried thinking absent af is due to depo. Ive been really tired but figure its cuz I started a new job. And ive had much pain. Today I seen a little speck of color. Kinda redish brown. I seen little tiny speck of color the other day as well. I cant see my dr cuz I dont have insurance anymore. And I havent poas cuz im terrified and peranoid that it would say +. My daughter is going to be 8m on the 14th. We live in a shelter. I just started a new job. What would you ladies do if you had no af for 2 mo and seen a speck on the tp? My mind is going crazy.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I agree... U gotta just test.
  • Same here I agree
  • You're experiencing a very normal side effect. I really wouldn't worry, but you need to test rather than continuing to drive yourself insane.
  • Been scared of the test been positive won't change anything if you are pregnant.. you should test just in case. But I think it seems normal from what I have read here about the depo shot
  • Ok. Im just a little afraid to tell my husband about testing.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ^agreed! I don't tell mine right away even when it is positive!
  • Yes don't tell hubby unless its positive but you need to test, so you can stop stressing over it. No matter what the out come you will be fine and you will be ok.
  • Just test it doesn't hurt, like other people said it's not going to change anything and if it if negative you will just have a peace of mind. good luck!
  • edited August 2012
    The depo does that i never had a period. But did occasionally spot.if it makes you feel better test.the ladies are right not testing won't change anything but i really don't think you have anything to worry about it sounds like normal side effect to me.
  • **update** I just went to restroom. Ive had upset tummy (tmi) like feeling like Im going to have messy accident. Sorry. But also had a cramp. When I went to restroom and wiped it was red. And not a tiny bit this time. I am going to get a test, but not from my work. Lol. Im just confused as to whats going on.
  • Also just so you know. It wasnt like a ton of blood but not just a spot. Only when I wiped.
  • That's normal for depo. Spotting, no periods and prolonged bleeding are all results of the shot.
  • Ok. I told my husband. And I also told him that im pretty sure its just the depo messing with things. So I was going to just take one to be 100% sure.