should I wait??.

edited August 2012 in Postpartum Health
Soo....my husband has been tempting me to do the do and today I just turned one month after having my baby girl. So should I wait or should I just wing it??
Do I wait another week or what are the risk?
And also this is off topic but can I use a icy hot patch while breastfeeding??

Comments

• I had sex at 3wk pp
  • Do it when YOU feel comfortable. I didn't for 2+ months.
  • I did it at 4 weeks and it went great.. it all depends on you.
  • I did at 2 weeks with my first and 11 days with my second... use condoms and take it easy with lube handy and have fun
  • I did exactly 1 week after I had my daughter everything was fine I'm sure it will be ok
  • Ahh it depends if u stopped bleeding but there is a possibility u could become pgnt. I had sex after 13 days.
  • We did it at exactly 1 month PP. It didnt hurt at all.
  • I waited one month
  • Since you had a c-section. I would wait. You might feel good but you never know if you are completely healed or not. I waited the whole 6 Weeks.
  • Oh PS it hurt like hell
  • It's definitely a person by person thing. If you feel comfortable with it, take it slow and stop if you feel discomfort at any point. As the other ladies said...condoms & lube to prevent pregnancy and because those hormones can wreak your ability to lubricate. I see someone mentioned you had a c-section, so I would say you on top is out of the question right now, but as long as hubby takes it very slow, I don't see why you couldn't have fun. Good luck!
  • Thank you girlys<3
    so we have been talking about and we are going to try tomorrow my bother in law is going to take Adrian shopping tomorrow so we are going have the house to our self.....well not to our self because Delilah is going to be here but she is going be asleep most of the time.
    So bowchickawowwow time!!!
    Hopefully I goes good.
    Wish us luck ill do a update later=)