Seriously over it.

This belongs in relationships too..

I go to a breast feeding support group at my WIC office every month. Not because I need support, cause I really like my WIC lady and I can talk to her on a personal level if I need to. I also go cause it gets me out of the flupping house for 2-3 hours.

Well tomorrow they are having a bigger party, an we are encouraged to bring our supporters. My bf has flipping known about this for 2 months, and he requested tomorrow off to go with his ex and other daughter to some picnic thing with her school... which he now is not going to.

He doesn't want to go with me cause he "wants a day to do nothing." This is very frustrating! He works in a fkn chocolate store doing mostly nothing all day because its summer! He gets 2 days off a week, the last day we did laundry, which is 2 hours of his fkn time. And he doesn't even do the laundry, I do, he watches Malia.. only while I'm actually dealing with the clothes. He thinks he works so are cause he stands all day. He literally thinks I do nothing all day. I clean what I can with Malia following to make more mess, I do dishes, I cook all the meals. Its so annoying! I'm really tired of his lazzzzzzy selfish ass. I do all of this for us, but you can't go with me for a few hours of your precious fkn day? Ugh.

Comments

• :O guys stupidity keeps getting worse with each passing second.. smh
  • It wouldn't be as bad if he was working or still going to the picnic. But he ain't doing a Damn thing. That's cold!
  • P.S. His mom is even going with me! She would come over everyday if I asked her & not complain about it once. He was handed to growing up, not even spoiled, just handed to.. ugh..
  • He works with his uncle's, so he can have whatever day off he needs. Days are definitely not an issue. @ynvtish
  • I have a spoon-fed hubby and MIL will do anything to accommodate me to keep me happy to make up for hubby's wrong doings. Gotta love it! :/ Men are something else!
  • My honey doesn't do too many wrongs but his mom is the same.. @mijita .. I always tell him I'm only with him for her.
  • What if he's just lying to go with his ex and other daughter :/
  • @YNVTish, I must say I am blessed with a wonderful MIL. I'm glad you have that as well. It is nice.
  • @mommylovessparkle Nah, I was there when she asked him to go. Then when she left the room, I reminded him of my thing. So basically he used my event to ultimately "get out of" going with them, and is just being purely lazy to not go to mine. Plus he was over there visiting tonight & she said one of her friends s going instead. Even though he originally told her yes, she assumed he would only go to mine. Annd. Hers is at 9a, mine at 12.
  • Sorry for the paragraph, lol.

• hmm well atleast he's being lazy and not lying :)
    &btw dont sweat it i like paragraphs lol
  • Thanks. @blessedtxmom but I don't think it'd work. He'll seriously go hungry before getting up to make something, no joke. He has done it before.

And his mom isn't going. Well, she might be late. The exs friend "didn't show up".
  • If that was my hubby I'd make him go...but I know with some guys you can't do that. Plus your guy could ruin the event for you by being an ass if you force him to go. However, I would definitely let it be known that I was mad, and hurt by his selfish actions.

Plus I feel bad for his other daughter.
  • He definitely might have ruined it for me. I had tears in my eyes leaving and he saw that. Good. One day I'll leave him, if shit continues, and he'll regret it. Ugh.
  • edited August 2012
    Awwww, this brought tears to my eyes. Pregly is making me sad today. :( Pleeeeease, don't let him ruin this for you, YOU have the power to turn it around! I say go, be open minded, forget about the selfish, self-centered couch potato and make it a day to remember for yourself! I know you don't know me from Adam, but I'm one proud momma and pregly friend for your dedication and interest in breastfeeding. Ultimately, you are doing this for your LO, don't lose sight of that. Enjoy your day, and don't forget to leave the butthead at home and out of your thoughts. I can't wait to hear how you enjoyed yourself.
  • @mijita I went, I enjoyed mysself! I really love our WIC lady, and there were lots of mommies and babies <3 Brought home some balloons that say "Breastfeeding does a world of good". Malia had a blast, ran all over the lawn. She is pooped out! Plus she fed on the bus on the way home.

Thanks for the great words too, makes me feel better.
  • Oh goodie! I'm glad you two enjoyed yourself! My heart is happy!