At My Wits End!!!!!

edited August 2012 in Sleep
My 8 month old doesnt sleep through the night not even close!! Im sooo stressed out its 3am & he just woke up,he's only been sleep since 11pm smh..i cant keep doing this everynight it makes me grumpy then I take it out on him.& thats not good for him at all! I love cj to death but momma needs sleep.Any advice?

Comments

• Have him sleep with you.
  • Sorry hon! I know that's stressful. I don't have much advice but the last thing u wanna do is let him sleep with u. My lo sleeps with me n idk how I'm going to get her out the bed n on top of that I don't get enough sleep bc she sleeps horrible but anyways here's a bump!
  • I wouldn't say its the last thing to do. Try it just one night, and see how much sleep you both get. Malia is a great co-sleeper! I barely wake to switch us sides so she's can nurse.
  • @caroline8_p how old is Malia n how often does she nurse at night?
  • Is he hungry when he wakes up? Is he looking for his paci/foof/whatever? If you can figure out why he's waking up, you can almost fix the problem easily.
  • @taytay she is 11 mo, after being put down, she'll nurse at 1:30a 6a and 9a.. gets up around 110-10:30. Goes to be anywhere from 9:30-11:00, usually 10p but I follow her cues. Sometimes she'll only nurse 2x in the night.
  • edited August 2012
    @caroline8_p sleeping with me is a big no no..he has slept in his crib since he was 2 days old.

@TayTay he's def not getting in my bed lol I snt wanna make that a habit,he sleeps in his crib he just wakes up sometimes actually quite often smh

@1stWoodsBaby thats why he wakes up.Ex I feed him an 8oz bottle & put him to bed at 10:30pm he wakes up at 4:30am squirming & whinning and doesnt go back to bed unless he gets a bottle.I try not to give him a bottle but he just will not go back to bed
  • edited August 2012
    My son is nine months old and instead of milk I have been giving water at night. He still goes back to sleep but I am trying to cut out night feedings. Hoping he will eventually sleep throu