How early did you feel movement?

edited August 2012 in Pregnant
I know what "they" say about when you "should" be able to feel movement, but I want to know when you mamas first felt your little babes squirm around in there. :-)

Comments

• Wit my first 16 wks exactly wit my other 2 almost 20 wks ugh seemed like forever!
  • I was just over 15 weeks. Xx
  • They say if ur really thin u can feel them sooner I felt anthony 1st movement at 12 weeks I know a lot of people won't believe me but than I didn't feel him again for a couple of weeks
  • I think 12 wks the more pregnancies you have or the more cloaer together in between pregnancies the earlier u feel movement
  • I was 16 weeks when I first felt Kaylee
  • I was around 15 wks when I felt my first. With my second I didn't feel anything until almost 18 wks. Made me kinda nervous! Lol
  • This is great, thanks ladies! I had an anterior placenta and didn't feel my first until almost 20 weeks, but I swear I keep feeling little pops here and there at 12/13 weeks. I'm not terribly thin and keep thinking I MUST be imagining it, but I know it's not gas....LOL What else could it be but nugget#2? :-)
  • 14 weeks, it was just little flutters! Then didn't feel anything agian for a couple more weeks.
  • Same here @blessedtxmom I think we might have the same due date, too...
  • First flutters at 14 weeks with my first.. regular movement at 16. not until 20-22 weeks with my 2nd. But i was more busy with my 2nd so i wasnt really paying attention.
  • 18wks with both :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited August 2012
    I felt my first around 18 weeks. With this one, I swear I have felt flutters since 13 weeks, but the OB I saw last week rolled her eyes when I said that. She's not my usual doc so I just said whatever...I know what I felt. Hah
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Haha yep @Mama_Kat I told her the same thing. She still said "that's a bit too early". No it isn't :P hah