okay ladies I HIGHLY DISLIKE MY SISTER EXTREMELY LONG *****UPDATE on the cops bein called

Okay so here's the deal I met my sister when I was 7 and she was 13 I was so excited to have a sister but she turned out bein the biggest bitch ever

So recently she moved in next door and I watch her kids frm 7 am to 6pm for 10 dollars a day mind u she has two kids and I provide food.

So her thre year old has sever sepration anxiety from her because she would always just drop him off to get rid of him. There are somepeople who just aren't ment to be mothers ( I know that is a harsh thing to say but when u go round calin ur childen punks ass holes and stuff like that the kid doesn't deserve it) anyway so on morning she went to drop him off he threw a fit so she took him back to go see his dad. Well I was outside and I herd him crying so I rounded the cornerand she said

SISTER: will you fucking help me with him
ME: I didn't evern know you were in the house and don't talk to me like that.

Than she leaves okay I let that go whatever.

Next day her older son starts opening the gate I said what r u doing does your mom know ur here? He said yes and I said well let's go make sure and she's like go make sure of what I am fucking standing right here and I said I didn't know ur at YOUR HOUSE she's like well I am so he comes and gets his toy that he put threw the gate and I tell him don't put it threw thegate well he contiues to do so so my dad stepped in got on him and made him go to tell his mom she comes and says well fuck what did zeke do now and my dad said he will tell u she said whatever and screams at her kids and than they go in

Like two hours later she txt me and said she was sorry blah blah and I told her well I don't like u talking to me like that and I m not gonna take it anymore so she tells me I've been the biggest drama queen and blah blah blah

So the next I am gettin ready to go outwith the dh and I realize its 630 so I call her she ignores my call and so I call her husband and he sayswe r at the bank and it won't let me depsoit my check and I told himewell I need u guys to hurry because I got things I need to do. And he says ok

So she comes home and opens are gate and zavier runs out and I'm like uhhhh? Wtf she didn't even poke her head in or anything so I got out there and in a very nonconfrontational way (I've been very sick and not wanting to deal with anything) say heather next time u come get yhim please let me know I had no idea who was here and she says I called his name and I said well noone herd u an she says okay whatever and I say okay I pulled my hair out of my bun to redo it and she says do u knw where his shoes are and I say witch ones she says the black ones and I say ummm I think there in the house she than proceedes to look at me and says what the fucks ur problem ad I say what my problem u guys come home an hour late and don't even have the decentins to let me know and than she looks at me flipps me off and says fuck you I don't need u to watch my kids anymore and I of course finally having enough says f me oo really f me? And she says ya f u

I said okay and my dad flies around the corner and tells her to calm down that she's had a very bad attitude than this chick has the balls to tell her own father f u screw and calls me a little spoiled drama queen bitch wow really? Her own father I have Way to much respect to tell my OWN father that wow

So they talk it out and now my fathers like o poor heather this and ppor heather that if I ever said that to him I could never live that down

Now she's on facebook saying she wishes she could punch me in the face and than puts up a defintion of drama queen I couldn't believe it I was so excited to have a sister now she is one of the uglist people I have ever met and I am so hurt but I'm done laying down and takeing it like a B***h I'm over it sorry this is so long but please ay advise r welcome and I know there are always two sides to a story but I am first to admit ifi handle things wrong or if I am mean ( had to work on that for the sake dh and marriage so u know how important that is to me) please help

****update******

The beyotch fd me royaly by 52 dollars bitch don't even care my husband is graduating from his post training and now I have53 dollars in the bank to last me 9 days wow and u say u love someone this is to u f u me and u are done go pop som more pills

Oka so sister and I got into it again. We were screamin and got a call on desturbing the peace because my sister and I were going at it so bad so it was just a screaming match and she swung at me and my husband stepped betweeb us luckly I stepped back when she swung lol but I was the one that broke stepped up to the plate and said I didn't think I was wrong but I will tak the fall and let it al end here she then broke told me off al the problems going on at home I told her mine and we are okay now. I love her kids as if they were my own we are okay now they were gonna give us the disturbing the peace ticket but my awesome husband chimed in and said it did not get physical and that it wasn't past 10 o'clock. So we r good now thank u ladies

Comments

• edited August 2012
    $10/day?!?! Pppffftttsss!!! It's evident you two were brought up with very different morals. I think you need to stop being nice and have her find someone else to watch her kids. She is getting away with murder with regards to you -- in every possible sense! She can't keep apologizing and expect you to forgive her because it suits her. I think you can do without that $50/week, considering you provide the food. Lets see who she can find to abuse at that rate, I'm gonna guess NO ONE!

Kids learn by example and hers will eventually corrupt yours.
  • Ummm Crystal ( @skysma ) Awww Hell naw!

She's obviously very very VERY jealous of you. You're doing the right thing. You're staying classy about yours.

She needs you more then you need her. Shell be back on Monday saying sorry and asking you to watch her kids.

I'm still tripping off her kids names

Gheeeetto!

• edited August 2012
    She sounds much like my sister! That's all what comes out of her mouth, the f word! She gets all pissed for NOTHING! TELLS our mom f u when my mom really can't help,or when she doesn't get something she wants..
  • Sorry.. my key board disappeared!
    Anyways, yea would stop watching her kids!
  • Yep agree with the others, sounds like she's taking advantage of you & treating you like crap in the process & its not on. You're doing her a massive favour looking after her kids for so little & unless you stand up for yourself she's going to keep using you.
  • I've realized blood doesn't mean family. She sounds like your blood, but not your family. I'd stop watching the kids; they'll see how she treats you and follow suit, if they haven't already, then soon. Which in turn, your kids will see. Kids are just little monkies, following our every move. It really sucks having someone like that, but it sounds like you need to distance yourself a bit from her. Maybe not cut her out complrtely, people change (my sister did!) But you gotta look out for your family.
  • @mijita I know I'm no longer baby sitting I finally hadenough that night I was pulling my hair out and she told my dad I was pullin my hair to do something NEWS FLASH BITCH IF I WAS GONNA HIT U ID BE PUTTING MY HAIR UP!! But ya she's 26 and tryin to use fb to get at me get a damn life

@bettymomma right? My daughter learned how to tattle tail an lie and I was over it and I'm tired of it I didn't know a 5 and 3 year old could be so disrespectful but look at their mother.

@ynvtish right????? I won't be there either I'm so over it she is an immuture person and shetries to drag me down well guess what its not gonna happen

@nameless I think that is the biggest form of disrespect if I told my dad f u id be layin on the floor but my husband said my dad holds meto a higher standard and he expects more of me

@willothewiop ya I'm not baby sitting anymore she acted like shewas gonna hurt me by taking away 60 bucks every two weeks ohhh ya how am I gonna survive lmao oh well I'm content within my self hats all that matters
  • @natashalynn that's what I did I tld hr if we r gonna talk its gonna be face to face not over txt and if she wants to bounce out go for it I was better without u
  • OMG she just sounds like a horrible bitch. I'm sorry, but yikes! I would just stay away from her if I was you. Doesn't sound like anything good & meaningful is coming out of that relationship. And I am SO glad you are not babysitting for her anymore, she was really taking advantage of you :-( I'm sorry you're going through this.
  • @baileygoose I always let her walk all over me but since I started standing up she throws huge fits
  • Yea.. it is..my sister has always been a b! She has her good days.
    She feels she can do whatever she wants whenever she want no where she is,shes even told our grandpa fu! She has a drinking problem and i actully think she biopolar
  • @nameless .. you hit it right on the nail

Bipolar!!!
  • @nameless @ynvtish my sister is not bi polar she had an affair with her husbands brother for over a year nd slowly it ate at her and made her who she is today and I'm completely disgusted with it
  • Honestly.. 10 dollars isnt worth dealing with someone with such low motherhood standards.. Make her bitch ass find another babysitter. Im sure they will charge her ignorant self way more plus charge extra for every hour that she's late. You dont need to put up with her crap.
  • @janet_2011 I kno right lol sep I start baby sittin for my friend and she's gonn pay me 325 every 2 weeks so I'm down with that lol yeah I hope some one charges her up the butt
  • @skysma... OMG did her husband ever find out
  • Ohhh wow!
  • Yeah he did and he stayed with her sorry ass @ynvtish @nameless
  • @skysme I still think she's jealous of you.
  • @ynvtish ya idk what she's trippin on
  • O and I like skysme lmao
  • OMG... Did I really put that!?!? LOL I'm good for renaming folks around here @skysma
  • Lmao hahahahah to funny @ynvtish
  • First of all i wouldnt let her talk to me that way. Second you are doing her a favor...i would've probably slapped her. Dont babysit her kids anymore she needs to learn some respect if she cant learn to give it then she needs to move the f around.. Cut her off completely no favors no nothing... Trust me shell get an attitude check real quick..
  • @salasmommy that's exactly what I did
  • She sucks!! I hate to be spiteful, but this is something that needs to be remembered when she comes begging you for things she needs. I guess she doesn't see that your kids have needs.and that you were providing for hers. Ugh! SMDH.
  • @mijita I'm so fn done its not even funny if we didn't have kids I would lnocked her the f out a long time ago
  • What's the update mama? That you cut her.off?