late.

edited August 2012 in Second pregnancy
I am now one day late. I tested a few days ago and got - both times. Testing in the morning again.

Comments

• May have been too early. Or your calculations could be off. Hope you get the result you desire!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks ladies :)
  • *Update* tested with first pee and still a no. But also still no af either.
  • Well bummer. Hope you get a bfp soon(if that's what you are hoping for)
  • I do want another baby.
  • That's what I thought but wasn't entirely sure.
  • @kindell If you aren't prego, maybe holding out a few more months until after you pcs will make it easier? Less stress, settled in to a new home, no switching pcm's... Stress is bad news bears for a pregnancy.
  • Ya were not actually trying but also not preventing. So just letting whatever happens happen. @misskristen
  • @kindell That will be hubs & I this time next year, right after we pcs. We are hoping to take 30 days leaven en route, so maybe we can start the baby making then! lol If we get prego right away, the 2 youngest will be 2 & 1/2 years apart. I hope we don't have too much trouble, we have been crazy fertile in the past (2 miscarriages before Addy was conceived). Actually, it was this time 2 years ago that Nick had just returned from deployment and we ended up pregnant. lol Maybe I should just abstain from him for a few months, lol. Absence can be good for the heart, why not the uterus, lol.
  • Lol true. When we get to hawaii i want to get together with you. Where do you live? Where looking at ewa beach! @miss kristen
  • Btw still no af. Maybe its the stress from pcsing lol
  • I live in Mililani. Ewa is great, but expect at least an hour for morning traffic to get to Hickam...unless he takes the ferry. We will definitely have to get together! My hubby is AD, but is working as a cadre for the guard (training them on the F-22). Since it's not the usual AD shop, it's been harder to meet other wives. Let me know if you have any questions! I'm Kristin btw. lol
  • @misskristin i figured its kristin lol. Im kindell. I hope to be there by early mid october.
  • My husband is intel and he would take the ferry. It just seems to have cheaper housing. I also dont want to live in an apartment again. I plan on bartending. Where should i look? I also re applyed at geico
  • You could always apply to bartend on base or if you wanna make the trek to Waikiki....there is money to be made from the tourists. There are plenty of bars/restaurants on the island that you could look at. The deal with the ferry is that he will need a bike or ride of some sort on the other side, it's only a person ferry.
  • You could just have a late period Hun I'd try again in a week for a preggo test...
  • edited August 2012
    @misskristin i need your number :)
    @everyone That betch came today..... AF that is