just wondering when u can put

edited August 2012 in Sleep
Things in the crib? After many relapse from crib to mommies bed. We r finally going to stick by getting Isaiah in the crib. Can i put one of our pillows his crib? Along with the teddy which would be at the foot of the crib

Comments

• My daughter sleeps with a pillow, blanket, and a stuffed Minnie mouse. I didn't put things in till she was older she is 14 months.
  • He is almost 9 months. @morgdeebee
  • She had a blanket and her Minnie.mouse around then. I just put the pillow in almost a month ago but it has made a huge difference in her sleeping in her crib.
  • Mine has had a blanket, stuffed animal and a few soft block toys since he was about 7m maybe even younger... but we started him in his crib at 5m and he took right to it... maybe stick your pillow case under his fitted sheet so he can smell you while he is sleeping if your worried about a pillow...
  • My 9 month old sleeps with my pillow. I have 2 and I switch them every few days so it still smells like me
  • We've had things in his crib for a while now and he's 10 months. You'd be surprised at the stuff he sleeps with, he has to have his 2 monkey blankie/lovey, his sock monkey my niece gave him, his taggie blanket, there's a toy attached to the crib rail protector, and a big blanket which stays stuffed in a corner, lol oh and of course a paci to suck on, plus an extra one if he loses the first one.