Husband = idiot

My husband has to run to town for something so before leaving I say "what about Keegan?" meaning hey wanna take her? He says "she's not my responsibility" and then laughs. Seriously??
Ugh, idiot!! And he wonders why I don't like him at all.

Comments

• My husband does stuff like this too- the last time, I went off at him, and now when he tries I just give him my 'don't go there' look and he knows I'm not playing. Assholes.
  • i was only kidding lanette!!! i love keegan and you with everything...in fact while in the office i just ordered you a surprise for tomorrow to show you how much i appreciate what you did yesterday!!!!
  • Lol my husband does that. Lol But I am a joker to so it works out okay.
  • I always tell my husband he is on daddy duty. He always tells me to take her to the store when I go, but when he goes he won't take her. Drives me nuts!
  • edited August 2012
    I know that you two are in a rough patch, but I do have to say I love your openness considering he can see everything you say. I think that says a lot, but I'm also not sure how good of an idea it is.

Sorry he's being a butthead! We mommies deserve a break, he should take that into consideration.
  • @char I would think it was funny, if this wasnt his attitude to her really.
    @morgdeebee i wish my husband knew what daddy duty was!
    @mijita i used to worry about him seeing everything, but its nothing i wouldn't say to him in person. we usually talk about it after he sees it. We sure do, especially since im a SAHM so im with our daughter 24;, but no break here.
  • I know how u feel my husband travels a lot my closest break is 40 miles away. But I my little man has become my life and I very rarely want a break. After the hubby has been away a couple weeks I am getting ready to yank out my hair thou.

Sounds like some one on one daddy daughter time is in order then.
  • Oh girl my husband doesn't know what it is either lol. I'm a sahm also Mt husband thinks what we do is easy but I think he would die if he was home by himself with her with no car all day!
  • I threaten to leave my husband hime for a week while I work. The only priblem is I don't want to put my baby throu that. He starts crying my husband(after 9 months) necer thinks to feed him. I don't think I would be able to leave untill my baby is old enough to say feed me.