I suppose..

edited August 2012 in Health
That i can give up my paranioia about being pregnant. Lol. I started having cramps on the 1st or 2nd followed by some spotting and pretty light bleeding. On the 4th i had nothing. Then yesterday i had some pinkish stuff then today was a little darker red and im also having cramps. I wish i understood my body. I would assume this means im not pregnant. Lol.

Comments

• Im comn off the shot an doin the same thing
  • Im not due for next one til sept. 11. Im thinking of getting on iud. There is a clinic for homeless that gives free care. It just makes me nervous cuz of something being put up in there.
  • Yea i want the paragard but super scared! I got my first an last one in june
  • My 2nd one was in june. I am also terrified. Last time i got the iud i had massive cramps for a while. Im just really afraid of getting pregnant. that and im afraid i will get baby hungry again. We in a shelter still and cant afford a bigger place right now even if we had a place.
  • O really i am such a baby wen it comes to cramps i cant deal wit those lol. I really dont wany another baby at all rite now an cant really afford one either im scared of bein pregnant to idk wat id do i really hope this one shot was strong tho!
  • @mrz_jackson ya, i would be too. I dont know any other kind i would want to use. I cant remember pills, condoms suck. And so does pull out method.
  • I did the pills perfectly but dang i wuld cry over a commercial lol! An they made me feel sick late in the afternoon idk of any other kind either they need to come out wit sumthn new an non harmonal!
  • @captivated what do you think? You have read my other post. This hasnt had very much bleeding. So far only a little bleading. We havent had sex in a little bit cuz we out on cots and cant even cuddle. But the last period i had was in may and lasted 2 weeks mostly spotting and little blood. I hope this doesnt last 2 weeks. I will scream.
  • When I was on depo, I never even got a period...if that makes you less paranoid. I didn't even spot or cramp. And I wasn't pg. Lol
  • @rtmommy the first time i was on depo i never had a period. Not til i quit getting it. And i never had protected sex, i never got pregnant. But this time i am so paranoid of getting pregnant. Lol.
  • It sounds perfectly normal. It is part of coming off depo. It can take quite a while for it to return back to normal. Spotting like you are is common. I don't think you are pregnant :)
  • Ok. Good. I really hope not. Lol.
  • @captivated im not due for my next shot for another month. If im spotting is it not safe to have unprotected sex? If we ever find a way to do it. Lol.
  • No, it is safe to have sex so long as you are not late receiving your next dose :)
  • @captivated i know i sound dumb. Lol. But i just want to be sure. My next dose is due sept 11. So even if im spotting, i dont have to use a condom? Sorry. We hate condoms, so would rather not use them. But if i have to then i guess i do. Lol. Im hoping to get some action around my bday next week. Lol. Sorry tmi.
  • I have the mirena and love it... only had cramping for a week and only had 1, 5day period in 7 months.
  • Yep! You're safe! Spotting or not hun.
  • @tinka1326 i had mirina(sp) before my daughter and i think it was in wrong cuz it hurt like hell for like 6-8 mon after getting it. I thought about getting it again but im afraid.
  • @captivated thank you for your help. I hope i get it soon. Lol.
  • Wow no way would I keep it if I was having pain. I don't have and side effects other than occasionally lower back ache. Maybe get it but if you are in pain like that again have it removed. I don't like the idea of the shot because once its done you can't stop it like the pill or mirena. If o don't like the side effects I stop taking/remove it and everything goes away... the shot your stuck with the side effects for at least 3 months
  • Ya. 2hats one thing i dont like. Lol.