oh my goodness...

edited August 2012 in First Trimester
I can't decide if I feel pregnant or not... But when I do feel pregnant oh my gawd I'm miserable. It's coming in waves... Kinda nauseous but more just full feeling and things almost come up without warning... Like I don't feel bad but then I burp all the sudden and almost puke. I just feel like I'm coming down with the flu or something. I'm sooooooo tired and bitchy. I teared up bc I missed part of the Olympics.... Lmao really??

All this and I'm loving it. This has to mean its growing and sticking right?

Comments

• i had an mc in 09 so when i got pg last yr although i hated throwing up it assured me everything was ok,my dd will be 10 months next wk :) congrats!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • More betas tomorrow! I'm praying they'll be close to 500 by now...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I know @mama_kat ... I'm thinking they'll be belly buddies too!
  • Omg that would b awesome if they was belly buddies *fingers crossed*
  • That's a really good sign!! It is a sticky baby with super glue ;)
  • Thanx girls! It would be nice :)
    @redshadoe0 girl yu gotta accept theres a tiny lil baby in yu :) I'm so happy for yu this it girl ur PREGGOS
  • @val lol after how long you and I been tryin it would be awesome to be belly buddies!!!!!
  • Girl throw up and smile! Your prego. Im so extremely happy for you. Ya know i make blonde hair blue eye babies lol. Just in case. Haha. I know your so happy. I almost cried for you the other night.
  • That's how I am at the moment this morning I feel horrid. I just can't wait till the first scan once I see this little bean I will feel so much better 6 weeks to go then the scan.
  • Good luck today sweetie x
  • Good luck this will be a sticky baby you'll see: )
  • Oh my, yes! Burping is my first pregnancy sign that typically shows up days after conception. Weird. And with my first I constantly burped and would have to fight back a gag reflex that always seemed to come along with it. Yuck, but yay! :-)
  • Im so happy for you. I hope you have good levels today.
  • @silverfairy luckily I get a scan around 7 weeks I think. So excited!!!!!
  • @ourlittlenugget it catches me by surprise all the time and I start to get upset cause its usually in the car where I can't stop, ya know? But then it passes and I'm smiling again lol.
  • @RedShadoe0, the protesterone increases hormones and that can make you sick, but being sick is a good thing,, good luck mama, keep us posted.
  • @jodi102011 yeah, the progesterone can explain most to all my symptoms. Lol but I'm choosing to believe its the pregnancy
  • It's the pregnancy! And this baby is meant to be...dammit!! Stick little bug!
  • I always keep something to drink nearby and hard candy or preggie pops always help me with the burp/gag sensation ;-)
  • I'm gonna have to try the preggie pops... The more water I drink the sicker I feel sometimes lol @ourlittlenugget
  • Maybe try to keep something carbonatied next to you instead of just water? When I had the sick feeling I kept anything sour next to me and some sprite. Towards the end I wanted really really cold water. Cause anything warm I felt like I was going to throw back up. So most of my cup had ice and a little bit of water lol.
  • edited August 2012
    The preggie pops didn't do anything but make me feel sicker. I drank a lot of water with lemon squeezed in it. The lemon really cut back the nausea for me. And it's yummy. :D
  • Try motion sickness bands :)
  • @trixiesmom8 sprite and cherry 7up have helped a lot.
  • That's good you have found some relief.