What do you ladies think???

So im 7weeks 5 days and im super happy about my baby but not so much about my situation with my husband at the moment, i truly love him and he is everything to me, but this is what is going on 2 days ago on his lunch break from work he said some really hurtfull things and in front of everyone when we were at the store... I felt disrespected and unloved when he said what he said so i decided to get up and leave and didnt answer my phone after that , so i came to my moms waiting for him to come and apologize after he got off of work and he didnt and he hasnt up to now... this is my second night here at my moms because i feel like he should come to me to apologize instead of me going to him like i always do, up to now he hasnt and it just hurts me more and more as hours pass by and he doesnt:( Should I go to him and fix this or wait for him to come to me to fix what he caused?? I need to know what you ladies think. Thank you

Comments

• I think u should let him go to u If not he's going to think everytime u guys fight he doesn't have to apologize good luck
  • It's gonna drive you nuts not knowing what he's doing or waiting for him to talk to you. Maybe you should go by ur house and get ur things and leave him a note saying ur done if he won't man up. Tell him u love him and need him to be a father to your child but you also need someone who is going to be mature and act like an adult. Say you need to know if he's that person or not. You deserve to be treated like a princess by ur man and there are lots if men out there who want a family. Maybe some time apart is all u need. Good luck hun.
  • My boyfriend is just like that... they are just being hardheaded but u have to stand ur ground as hard as it is.... be strong and make him go to you... he needs to get a taste of what its like wen ur gone and he needs to get that u won't put up with him belittling you in front of people...
  • @coolbabybeans,I think thats exacly what i should do i had not thought of that and that is going to open his and if not that just means he really doesnt care, by the way you sound like a really down to earth loving person than you! @stella, i thought my "man" was the only one that did that, u really kno
  • @stella2010 sorry i didnt finish, u really know then what desperation im feeling and i feel because i always fix our problems he is use to not ever having to do anything...
  • Oh yeah hahaha... I've beenn there so I speak from my past experiance. If we go to him when he's the one that messed up he won't see that he did nething wrong as opposed to us staying away n ignore them they notice wen we don't go to them. Because they expect us to b the first to give in... how's it working out?
  • Well last night he showed up at my moms and he started out lets go home plz and i told him why and he told me because he cant live without me and that he needs me to be their because he misses me and to forgive him for what he did, I gave in right away but didnt show him i just let him go on about asking me to go home (i enjoyed him wanting me bad ;) lol) so i went home and hes been good to me up to now! Thank you ladies for your support and advice!:)