damn has not been my week

First part of the week got into a huge fight with my sister.

Than yesterday had a slight headache laid down to take a nap and woke up with a migraine was gonna take my moms car and rigt when I went to leave hubby met me outside and my head hurt so bad I totally forgot he had to be sprayed by pepper spray. Than I had to drive and take keys to a property mangememt place. Than stop to get hubby and I a soda at mcdonalds and was really bitchy to the mcdonalds lady because he was so fn loud. Got home had to lay down (making my poor hubby watch the kids) woke up 2 hours later head was still killin me so decieded to take a bath and puked my brains out took some more pain killers and had to sit completely still in the bath for 30 minsprayin they would kick in got out puked some more laid back down woke up at 12 am my head ached but nothing like it was than fell back asleep an woke up at 730.

Today I have been real weak hardly any apptite and wanting to sleep it sucks yesterday I slept off and on from 1pm to 730 am one hell of a week can't wat for it to all be over sorry vent over lol

Comments

• Poor chickie :( wake up feeling better!
  • Are you sick? Or what's going on? But either way I hope u get better soon ... I know it's no fun not feeling well we been sick this whole week too :(
  • @rtmommy thank u love @jules well we had a cold but I get random migranes so idk thought I was dyin tho lol
  • Ooh man well do u think it's stress or your body is just super tired.. I would call my doctor if they don't go away.. Just because it can be serious plus migraines are the worst..
  • @jules haven't really had one that wouldn't go away like that in awhilei think it was both fighting wit my sister not bein able to sleep cuz of it now I'm in the bath becausemy body is just so worn out it feels so good
  • edited August 2012
    I had migranes a few weeks ago along with a fever and shakes. My husband ended up taking me to the er. They did a CT scan and I ended up having sinuities (sp) it was a sinus infection basically in my sinuses above my nose and up towards my forehead. Because I felt great besides the migrane and shakes. No stuffy nose or anything. They did prescribed me some killer pain killers if it happens again.
  • Im sorry you've had a bad week so far. Migrains are truely the devil lol. I also get them pretty bad. I hope you feel better.
  • have you been drinking enough water?
  • Wait...why did your husband have to be sprayed with pepper spray??! Lol or did I read that wrong?....
  • @sjmomof3 ya I rarely get them but when I damn u better watch out lol
    @angel26 yeah they hurts so bad
    @ynvtish yeah I have been I think it was a build up of the whole week
    @starrxoxo9 hahaha he's in post training to become a correctional officer they have to ge sprayed and do like an obestical corse
  • Ohh lol I was like wth??! That sucks though. :( my ex sprayed some in the house once and we couldn't go back in for like an hour!! I couldn't imagine getting sprayed with it directly!!
  • Well I hope the bath helped a little :) . I have only had one migraine in my while life and I can't imagine getting them all the time...I'm sorry your not feeling well.
  • @starrxoxo9 lol ya he got sprayed tha had to open his eyes

@jules I don't get em all the time just randomly
  • Still that can't be fun.. You doing better today
  • @jules ya I am just still in my fog
  • I'm sorry :(