Comments

• Wow I can't believe that.. I can't even go check my mail with out worrying about my baby..
  • I don't leave McKinley alone ever. Seriously...ever.how could a parent do that?? These are the young moms that give all young moms bad raps.
  • Ooh my gosh what a whore ! I can't even leave my daughter alone when I have to pee and her pack and play is a foot away from the bathroom!
  • Omg!! I hope to god she used protection because she surely does not need anymore kids. Wtf...
  • Make that DESERVE any more kids!
  • What an idiot! She really doesnt deserve to b called a mother. Those poor babies.
  • Wow! It's very apparent where this womans priorities are -- right in between her legs! What an idiot!
  • It makes me want to go get those kids and just hold them!! All these couples that are desperate for babies and look at her... she needs a good ol' butt kicken lol
  • That's horrible poor kids
  • A ten month old??? Jesus Christ.
  • You mean you've never done this? C'mon. Lmao It's so bad it's hard not to be stunned. I felt like a horrible mother making Logan sit in his bouncy seat in the bathroom so I could take a 2 minute shower when he was a baby. No way I'd actually LEAVE. Geez.
  • Ugh, brought to tears knowing a,four yr old was caring for the ten month old..Carrying the baby. No words...I'm just disgusted!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • This story is crazy.
  • @homebirthadvocate where do you live that there's attendants at the pump?
  • @wyattsmommy...yeahhhh...I got cps called on me a few weeks ago. I went to 711 and had all three kids, late for school and just grabbing a pack of cigarettes. I parked directly at the door and locked my car (on) with ac as i stood at the door playing peekaboo. Literally eight feet from car. I saw a woman standing by my car, grabbed cigg and left. she identified herself as a case worker and that she timed me and I was inside "neglecting" my kids for one minute and thirty seconds. That I would be hearing from her. I was horrified and felt like the worst mother ever. I seriously did not know that was not allowed so long as i was right there, car locked and keys with me (touchstart). I had cps come to my house to investigate a few dayslater. Nothing came of it because she said my children were realy well taken care of etc and she didn't want to waste her time on it. I havealways taken my kids in with me. I will NEVER do it again!

So yeah, there are some of us that are dumb. However, I wouldnt park all the way at the pump and do so.
  • NASTY ASS SLUT!!! ARE U REALLY THAT HOTT IN YOUR PANTIES??!?!!!! RIDICULOUS,AND INEXCUSABLE.
  • @homebirthadvocate your not allowed to pump your own gas in OR? That actually sounds amazing. I wish it were like that here. I hate pumping gas.
  • @homebirthadvocate how much a gallon right now?
  • Yes, its like that back home in NY too. Hate it. Then you're forced to tip. Very annoying @homebirthadvocate
  • edited August 2012
    Lol. Here, the average is around $4.15/gal. I'd hate to see chicago prices. Im already too close. In chicago a pack of cigarettes is $10. I dont smoke, but chi prices are crazy. @homebirthadvocate
  • Omg this bishhhh unexeptable..

@captivated when i wasnt pregnant and smoking i hated the hassle of having to get my son o UT of the car seats to get ciggaretts that i made sure i was stocked up before hibby left to work and i was left alone at the house =/
  • Yep, I always do the same. That day I hadn't prepared. Never again @salasmommy.
  • First this makes me so sad and I hate the fact that the poor kids have to deal with that... I have no idea how she can do that... I know like for me today I had to go to the store so when I got back I got my daughter out of the car and put a show one and put her in her high chair with some puffs then I started to bring the groceries in just because I was worried that she would be all over while I step out to get the bags I didn't want her getting hurt.. I can't believe this women could just leave the house just for her own pleasure. She should not be caring for anyone else.