How do you cook your... Dont read if you are hungry! :)

edited August 2012 in Food
How do YOU cook your hamburger meat?

I season mine with:

Pepper
Salt
Garlic & Onion Powder
Or Adonis

Yummy!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Do you just eat the meat how it is? Is it as a patty like a burger? Do you put it on bead or a bun? Over rice? What exactly do you do?
  • @Steph_due_101611 & @mama_kat I always season it the same no matter what. I can eat it alone, its really good. But we eat it with rice, hb helper or burgers. When we mix it with rice, ketchup is good with it too. Lol
  • Adobo, garlic powder, salt, pepper, etc. This is how I season all my ground beef for any recipe. For tacos, I do this then add taco seasoning.
  • Dang, my family is boring. We dont put anything in it. seems we are missing out in some yumminess.
  • @1stwoodsbaby you must try :) I just eye ball is,, so I don't know measurements. @captivated maybe we will have tacos soon! Yum!
  • Mmm @mama_kat I love sliced potatoes with my over easy/medium eggs in the morning. I eat it everyday when I have potatoes. Lol
  • I make the bomb diggity-est tacos!! I'm a disgrace to my puerto rican heritage...because I LOVE mexican food! @caroline_8p
  • It depends for me too, if for chili its just browned...I add adobo, sazon...salt pepper. I usually use ground turkey tho for my chili and burgers but I do it like that. Also, turkey meatloaf...I used maple and Brown sugar oatmeal(gives a little sweetness) egg, adobo, sazon, onion, pepper, I chop fresh garlic in it. And if made into burgers usually the same as meatloaf except I used panko breadcrumbs...and also put in some bleu cheese...omg...I'm hungry now! And I just had an ahi tuna salad with,Asian sesame dressing...yum:)
  • Usually garlic salt(salt, garlic powder and dried parsley) and pepper. But I add different stuff depending on what I'm making
  • Depends on the meal but usually garlic salt, salt and pepper and some meals chilli powder
  • For burger I chop jelopenos,cheddar cheese, garlic,salt and pepper.

Tacos just get taco seasoning.
    Thats really the only time we eat hamburger.
  • Latley i have been eating it rawish lol i add ponzu sause, salsa i make, soy and lime juice, i let it set an hour or so and then i grub out it is really good oh i add cilontro and shredded carrot to.