Open letter

Dear Dress makers/fashion companies,

First I want to thank-you for finally offering something other than mumus or Tweety Bird shirts. However I still need to point out a few flaws in you designs.

I would just like to let you know that although I am a plus sized woman I do not feel the need to cover myself in animal print nor bright flashy colours. A simple print or solid colour would surfice.

Also there is no need to ruffle, poof-up, nor frindge my breast. It already is a challenge to draw attention from my breasticles with out adding the appearance of my trying to smuggle a poodle. Along that note just because I have mythical sized tatas does not mean I am looking to have a neckline plunging to my belly button/up to my chin, somewhere in the middle would be adequate. I know your size zero models may prefer it, and from time to time I enjoy showing off my huge tracks of land however I should not have to worry about flashing my son's new teacher.

Thank-you for your consideration in this matter, I look forward to the next seasons modified designs.

Comments