best breakfast ever

OK so just found the best breakfast ever to eat because I felt sick and hardly hungry. 2 packets of Tim tams later and I'm not hungry anymore. Who would have thought 24 chocolate biscuits would do that lol.

Figure I deserved it since had second transfusion yesterday and feeling a little blue lol. Oh and the little guy is now crawling to and he is doing a little better.

Comments

• Ok, I have to know...what are Tim tams and what are chocolate biscuits? Lol, I'm assuming is an Australia thing (I think that's where you said you're from...??) because I have no idea what you're talking about...but I'm glad it worked and glad everything is looking better! ;)
  • I was wondering the same thing! Chocolate biscuits sound really good though!
  • During chemo we didn't restrict patients, especially if they weren't eating. Eat up and enjoy, just be careful if they are a favorite treat as they may turn you off after chemo.

I'm glad you and the bub are doing better.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You guys don't have chocolate biscuits??! They are cookies, can be chocolate chips or flavoured with cocoa powder or dipped in chocolate! I'm sure you have them! @Wilsomom @1stWoodsBaby

Haha I think being ill gives you the right to eat two packets of biscuits for your breakfast! Enjoy! Glad to hear LO doing better and well done on the crawling *big clap*
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Oh! Kinda like a candy bar. I was thinking like American breakfast biscuits made of flour and stuff.
  • Is basically a chocolate biscuit like a normal cookie and then dipped in chocolate and has a soft chocolate inside it to lol. Totally naughty but totally delicious lol.
  • Sounds wonderful!!! Glad you got to enjoy some!
  • Still have a few packets in the fridge lol. And now I am making chicken yiros for tea and homemade garlic sauce. Well once I get the oldest 2 kids from school in an hour or so I will be doing tea. After I'm a good house bitch and do all the dishes and laundry lol that is.
  • I absolutely love your spirit! LOL @ good house bitch.

Enjoy your tea!
  • @Mijita well I have to know my place when I'm home don't I lol. I am just trying to keep taking one day at a time and find something positive for everyday and a small goal to work towards everyday also.
  • Kinda sounds like a three musketeers bar lol.
  • I think they are equivalent to moon pies.

@dadof2n1togo, clever man you!
  • Dagnabbit, now I got moon pie on the brain! I haven't had one in years, maybe I should try one, or TWO for breakfast. Hmmm?!?!
  • Omg your Australian? It was far from what I thought lol glad you had an awesome breakfast !
  • @MommyLovesSparkle lol yes I'm Australian lol.. I know a lot of the things from america and UK though as I was born in england lol and have been to america twice.
  • Oh wow :) what states have you gone to in America?
  • Lol good house bitch!!!
  • My sister and her husband moved back from Australia today and they brought me some Tim Tams! Woot woot! Can't wait to try them.
  • @MommyLovesSparkle sorry taken a while to answer just been a rough couple of days. I have been to Washington, new york and Florida. Unfortunately all were work related as I was sent for training or accreditation purposes so didn't really get much down town to do my own thing. Would love to get back over to there and the UK once kids are a bit older and my health allows me.
  • Oh okay i live out hwre and hveonly been to Nevadaand Michigan
  • @MommyLovesSparkle I was supposed to do Vegas but stayed in NY for 6wks instead as I was enjoying it too much. I am trying to see if I can getonto a similar program again to do a training trip with the US police training facilities as a ffirearms instructor but no luck so far.

Will get back overseas sometime though.
  • edited August 2012
    Well your not missing anything special in Vegas lol it's basically just lights and whores lol that's just the strip atleast. And the weather is horrible lol (sorry I'm like bagging on it, i live here my whole life and just want to move far away lol.) Hopefully you can get a chance to come to the states again