Question about The BIG 'O'!

How often is "normal" for a woman to have the big O (orgasm)? lol. Just curious because I think I'm definitely lacking in that area.

How often do you get your big O? I used to be really sexual and got it a lot but the past 2 years I RARELY ever have one.. and I find I'm more cranky and in a bad mood the longer periods of time I go without.

Comments

• If I don't have one every time I have sex, something isn't right. We use toys, etc in bed...and it's awesome. :) Just knowing what you need and not being scared to ask for it is what it takes. And relaxing. If I'm too worried about it, it takes longer.
  • @RTMommy I have lots of toys and am always super open to everything.. It just seems like my "spot" is broken and I cannot for the life of me go anymore. I think I worry or "try" to hard.
  • Fantasize, its perfectly healthy! It helps you to relax, plus its super sexy, lol.
  • Yeah, if you're too stressed and worried about it, it's so much harder to achieve. It happens occasionally for me if I'm too preoccupied. Try a warm bath to relax first and get into it more? Just let it happen. I wouldn't want to have sex if I never got the end result either. Lol
  • @Mijita Ah good idea!! I'll have to try that sometime!

@RTMommy Thanks for the tips. I'll have to try them out. I need more O's in my life! lol.
  • I get mine 99.9% of the time
  • edited August 2012
    One word Extcee, by pure romance! Lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I can't achieve the big o just through sex so either toys or oral are required... probably only get that once a month with my partner but alone probably once a week
  • Mostly everytime for me. And have you found it yourself. Try it it will make it better for ur partner to. Also dont fake it if you do you will never really get any pleasure because he will keep doing what he is doing thinking its what you like.

• Sorry my keyboard is being dumb
  • Everytime, multiple times. lol
  • Everytime, at least 2 times!!
  • My husband always make sure i get about 4 lol before we end Our lil session :)
  • I can't O during "the business", but he usually makes sure I get a few....now if only we were having sex more than once every two weeks.... ugh!
  • It's touch and go for me.... Most the time I don't get it now honestly. Hell, we tried to have sex yesterday and I couldn't even get wet... Stupid hormones.
  • I get it most of the times, unless my poor hubby is tired from working hiss butt off at construction. Or if we get interrupted by the kids, mines seem to have a no sex alarm.
  • Dam this gets me thinking about last night. My throat hurts i screamed so loud. Didnt know we could hit it like that. Scared myself omg. Sorry tmi but best sex and multiple orgasms. Omg. Sorry.
  • @steph_due_101611 lucky girl!
    @janet_2011 oh my child seems to as well.they don't want us having any fun it seems.
    @nylasmommy & @Karla_with_a_K & @mommylovessparkle y'all are some lucky ladies!!!!
  • Omg, this makes me sad. My hubby never seems to get me to O. Man, he sucks. Lol.
  • Ugh don't get me started. I have RARELY O'd during Sex without using a vibrating bullet on my clit. I tell my husband what to do but he doesn't do it then he gets mad because I have to use a toy to get off. Hell hes never gotten me off with oral! I feel like im missing out on a lot of things..That's a problem right now in our marriage :( along with some other things.