Update: since not being able to login since July 22!

edited August 2012 in Current Events
Hey all! It's BabyLuv8 with my new name! I haven't been able to login since July 22 but have been reading. Now that I'm finally on, I need to update with everything thats happening!
First off Levi started day care Aug 1. But I'm one of the lucky ones who takes him to work with me! Not only does he come with but he is in the same room I am. Here is his first day pic. 8 weeks old
Photobucket
We found out everything is a go with buying my moms house. So we got our house cleaned and it's been on the market since wednesday. Here is Levi helping me clean. He was dusting!
Photobucket
WE already have our first showing tomorrow! Please pray for us it sells quick!
I have been watching the discussion board and wanting to comment so bad and congratulate the ones who've had their babies! But was unable to get on. I saw a discussion on pregnancy tests and wanted to say for everyone who said it takes more for a digital to show preg. Here is my experience. april 5th 11 I got a bfp with 2 first responses and one digital. On the 8th I went into the er thinking I was miscarring, come to find out my levels were only at 2.6. The dr said it was false positives but couldn't explain how I got 3. Not to mention a digital. I came to the conclusion it was a chemical pregnancy but even then how did the figural pick it up for ne but not for others? I dunno!
Hope everyone is doing well and I'm excited to be back! I've been going crazy!

Comments