DONT EVER MAKE YOUR GRANDMA A FACEBOOK!

She is driving me crazy. She don't know the difference between her profile and news feed and thinks everything on her news feed is being sent to her.. And then she argues with me when I like a picture she don't.. I'm so frustrated I deleted her 3 times and somehow she keeps coming back. I love her and everything but if your grandmother wants a Facebook tell her NO!

Comments

• Haha. My grandma has severe Alzheimers...I would love to see what she did with facebook.
  • Lol that cracks me up. My hubby didnt understand it at first either. I had to explain to him that everyone was NOT talking to him directly. Lol
  • Lol it is funny but annoying lol she is like going on people's pages and telling them to stop uploading pics that she don't want them on her page it was hilarious because she searched him and commented on a random guys picture (it was like a famous page ) it was soo funny lol
  • Omg that is too funny
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I would BLOCK everything from her
  • Lol my grandparents have them..my grandma plays farmville one day she was making dinner and her internet wasn't working she flips out yells oh shoot and runs over to my Aunt says Dena I need you to go home get on my fb and feed my animals and plow my fields everyone just bust out laughing. Now she has an iphone this has been an adventure all in itself. She likes to skype.
  • Lmao laughing so hard right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • The title of this made my day. Thank you! :)
  • Haha my grandma it's the same way!!! She is still "i don't want that picture". And when ppl want to be her friend thatshe knows.... She is like no I don't need them! Haha
  • @mamakat i tried, she found a way to undo it then got mad at me lmao

@kayleigh27 id feel too bad lol

@newmomma13 & @armywife5 glad i can make you smile :)

@leviluv8 lol sounds exactly like her lol