super stressed out!

edited March 2011 in August 2011
I'm 16 weeks pregnant & still haven't been to the doctor yet because of insurance issues... my husband and I have been trying to keep this pregnancy a secret until we are moved out on our own since we live with his parents & have a 15 month old son. I'm only 19 so I have a feeling our parents aren't gonna be happy. What should I do?

Comments

• GO to a clinic to get.checkd it shld be.free or to ur local social services and see.wat they can do gor u......i was in the same situation at ur age.....time passd and things got better
  • I wanted to go to a clinic but the nearest one is an hour away :/ I wanna tell our parents so they can help us out but it's way too intimidating & I'm starting to show
  • Just sit them down && tell them both && figure out what u guys are going to do alllll together.. && a hour isn't that far...its vetter to go get checked n get ur needed vitamins.. I'm doing mii pregnancy through the clinic.. They can help u get insurance n stuff... :) dnt b scarrd..i was at first too... && I'm 16 weeks right now too :)) guud lukk