September 2012 Mommas!

edited August 2012 in September 2012
How are you feeling?? :)
Any signs of labor is coming soon?
When are you due?
How many days do you have left?
Boy/Girl?

I'm currently 36+4 weeks, and have been feeling lots of pressure lately, and have been having a dull, lower back ache. Been loosing pieces of my mucus plug each day, and having a few contractions every once in a while.

I'm due on the 4th, and have 23 days left! I'm so nervous to have a 14 month old, and a newborn!! And I will have one of each. :) Already have a little boy, and will be having a girl this time! Can't wait to dress her up :D

Comments

• I'm 34 weeks and I am exhibiting pre-e signs, so it could be better. Lol that's crazy mine (twins) will be roughly 14/15 months old when I deliver, too! Lost my mucous plug like 3 days ago. Scared my hubby so now I'm being waited on hand and foot! So nice. Lol
  • Hiiii! :-D I'm 33 weeks pregnant, due Sept 28th but the doc will induce the 21st. I feel pretty good. Very sore, lots of pelvic pain, and pressure.. but after chasing my 10 month old around all day thats expected. I have 47 days left until the 28th. No signs of labor anywhere near. But Im ready for it. Im nervous to have a 11 month old and a newborn but I'm looking forward to it. I have a girl, and pregnant with a boy now.
  • I'm 33 weeks and 3 days, I'm due September 27. I been tired and I have pressure when I'm working. I have 46 days left. I don't have any signs of labor yet. I have an 10 month old daughter she will be 11 months when her little sister gets here. I was hoping for a boy this time. I hope things don't be to crazy with a 11 month old and a new born I hope I can handle everything.
  • Hello 34 weeks 1 day here getting induced around the 7th feeling tired and been having pre term contractions so on very restricted bedrest been kinda lazy today lol
    Having a little girl :-)
  • 34 weeks and 2 days. Random contractions. Having a little girl. I don't think she is gonna stay in full term. Lol
  • @Jazzie @1stWoodsBaby phew, I'm not the only one.... Due 24th and my lo will be 11 months old. I'm dreading it lol. No signs of labour, but then again 2 outta my 3 came 2 weeks late so I'm expecting this one to be late. Feeling very tired out and uncomfortable, also think this one is a boy so nervous about that as I have 3 girls.x
  • @cheryl74 I hope she comes early like her big sister. And wow 3 girls I hope that doesn't happen to me cause he has 3 sisters.