12 Salads That Are Worse For You Than A Big Mac

Comments

• This reminds me of the book "Skinny Chicks Don't Eat Salads"! It's so true!
  • That article was funny. It said this type if salad has 800-1000 calories and then their examples they listed had 450-600 calories. Hum..... Still very deciving to what you are eating!! Portion size makes a huge difference too. I've heard of people not realizing how much America over eats until they travel overseas and notice how little food everyone orders or has on their plate in comparisson to theirs.
  • Wow all I gotta say is if you don't favor excersice your screwed. :O
  • @Mrs4c, we have a serious portion distortion problem, but portion size isn't the only culprit of the overweight and obesity epidemic. Sedentary lifestyles, advertising, convenience foods and lack of knowledge all play a part.

You gotta love the US and their, ”go large” options.
  • Huge portion sizes play a big part in it. I ordered a caeser salad with blacked chicken breast at my favorite restaurant (Flanigans), and it was gigantic!!! One of the biggest salads I've ever seen! There was enough for like 6 servings. The title is totally making me want a big mac though lol
  • @ericak22 I had the same experience at The Cheesecake Factory! I order the same thing as you and it was enough salad for 4 people ATLEAST!
  • @ashley_smashley oh yeah their salads are huge too..well everything on their menu really!
  • Have you ever watched Super Size Me? It's really good.