chemo round 5 done

OK so I have been a bit slack with adding to what's been happening lately due to being sick and baby being sick.

I had my fifth round of chemo today and still struggling with vomiting from it and tiredness. I have now had 2 blood transfusions as I got a couple of infections and ended up in hospital for both. Doing OK at moment though.

I have lost about 85% of all my hair including body facial and head lol so head has been totally shaved. My current group of 39 police cadets haveall shaved their hair off in support to which brought me to tears.

My son is doing better and is currently off all medications but still has another blood test coming up in a few weeks. He has also started to crawl in the last couple of days which is great.

Anyway am gglad the end is getting in sight for me and then am hoping to have some smooth sailing for a while. I am currently finishing a bachelors degree in criminology if I can ever be bothered with final assignment lol.

Comments

• Well done! Nearly there! What they did was amazing, not surprised you got a bit emotional! Glad the little man is doing well too
  • Thanks @littlenat86 yeah it was very touching. We are glad the little one is doing a bit better to. He still has a minor build up of gunk in throat and mild tonsillitis but they expect it to resolve itself in a couple of days.
  • Glad things are finally turning around for you and your family.
  • Thanks for the update, I've been following your threads, and am constantly admiring how up beat, and positive you are. Stay tough!!
    & that is so awesome about your cadets!!
  • Im sorry your still struggling with being tired and sick. I hope you feel better. Glad your baby is doing a little better. That is pretty awsome about your cadets doing that. I would have cried too. Lol. I look for your updates every week. Thank you for doing them.
  • @Skyma i seen your post and thought id tag you.
  • I hope things start to get better for you. And that's awesome that you have a support group
  • Awesome I just made a thread bout u because I didn't see this one lol I'm glad ur doin well
  • Yeay! glad you are doing well and your almost there.. Sounds like it's a long road but I am very happy and proud of you. You have an amazing attitude I wish I could be that way in hard situations :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm so glad things are looking a little better. You are such a fantastic person to have held your head high through all this :-)