Fetal Movements

edited August 2012 in Pregnant
OK, seriously, what is the deal? I'm 14 weeks today. For the past couple weeks I've been feeling little tiny twitches just below my belly button, that I know are my little nugget's squirms. Awesome. For the past hour, I've been sitting on the couch and keep feeling these massive jumps just below/at my left ribcage. I'm measuring high, but not THAT high. It feels just like the baby jumps I felt with my son around 22+ weeks. It's not gas, and doesn't feel like muscle spasm or twitch. I can't imagine it's the baby yet, so what gives?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • That high? Gas! Lol.
  • I know, weird, right? My fundus is already about an inch below my belly button @homebirthadvocate. I've been tracking it, and I've measured substantially ahead since the beginning. The OB agreed and scared me by checking me for multiples, but so far just one showed up on ultrasound! Phew! :-)
  • That's what I though, @fate, but I've never had gas in my ribcage, nor gas that feels like fetal movements. Maybe it was a weird nerve twitch or something! Totally weird! LOL
  • Ohhhhhhhh! Know what? I had the same thing, come to think of it.. I think I posted a discussion about it too. LOL! Your uterus grows bunches faster with subsequent pregnancies, but yeah, maybe a twitch!
  • Really?? @fate Cool! I'll have to search for it and see what others said. :-)